Daithi De Calibre: Still the Same

Prompt: Imagine Person A always giving piggyback rides to Person B until one day when Person A gets paralysed from the waist down so Person B carries them around instead.

-Nogla's p.o.v-

"I'm coming!"

"Babe, don't rush, it's ok, I'm ok." A very groggy voice replied from the other line.

"You betcha ur ass I'm rushing." I said while running down to my car, jumping in and driving off to the hospital at a very unsafe speed.

I got a call from the hospital at first telling me Lui had been in a accident while he was coming home from filming Legends of Gaming, apparently the crash was caused by some drunk driver who wasn't paying attention to the road, swerved off, bringing Lui with him into the side of the the highway. I was more then pissed, I wanted him to be ok, but I had to not let my anger get to me and act calm when talking to lui. Eventually Lui called me from the hospital to let me know he had something to tell me and that he sounded like he was alright, that and he was calmed by many drugs given to him by the hospital staff for the pain after the surgery took place.

I started to think about the surgery and how I keep thinking about how difficult it might have been to fix things, especially what Lui told me over the phone. After I parked my car I ran inside and asked we're Lui was, the nurse told me room 163 and I've never rushed to see him ever before, we'll maybe that time when he came to pick me up at the airport after not seeing each other for a couple of months. I wasn't prepared to see what was on the other side of that door.

"Hey." I called out quietly

"Hey" Lui responed still as groggy as when he talked to me on the phone.

"How did things go?" I ask while sitting on the bed while Lui looked at me smiling

"Good, but..." 

"Lui, is everything ok?" I ask looking at him more serious then I have ever been with him

"My legs, Nogla, my legs don't work anymore." Lui said tearing up but still looking at me.

"Oh Lui." I said and then gave Lui a well needed hug and a quick kiss the seal of up.

"I'm going to have to have a wheelchair now, and I might need more help." Lui said smiling while looking down.

"Of course." I say reassuring him.

"Remember all those piggyback rides you give me a conventions so I can see over the crowds?" Lui asked smiling even more

"Of course I do, when we would walk into the convention and I would look over to see that disappointed look so I would hoist you up onto my back and we would walk around only for you to get off when you were needed to sign something or when you wanted to check out a new game..." 

"Then afterwards I would get down and kiss your cheek and lock arms to only go back to the hotel room where we would snuggle up and order so much room service." Lui said cutting me off.

We both looked into each others eyes and smiled know that the piggyback are going to become a daily thing and Luis is going to have a harder time navigating around.

"I still love you no matter what." I said, moving to lay down right next to lui, of course helping him move his legs a little over to he left so I would have room for my legs.

"I love you to." And with that we shared a kiss and profited of to sleep.

~The End~