H2ovanoss: What Happens Backstage, Stays Backstage

Prompt: A highschool theatre Au

~Evan's p.o.v~

"Cast and crew of Grease:The musical please report to the theatre at this time." I heard Mrs.McConnell say over the intercom. 

I grabbed my things from my locker and started to walk down the the theatre. It was 2:15 so practices were going to start here shortly. Yes, I joined the school musical just as something to do while hockey season wasn't in. Turns out I kinda enjoy it, the kids 're nice, there's food, and extra credit. I walked up to the vending machine to grab "some" snacks for the 4 hour practice.

The musical was in a couple of weeks and we were all busting are butts to get it perfect. I walked into the theatre and saw a lot of familiar faces. Most out in the house (seats) and some backstage. I chuckled and set my stuff down on a seat. I really didn't know I could sing that we'll untill I auditioned and I so happened to meet a cute blue eyed beauty as well. I greeted some people and walked up stage, engines the curtains and to the backstage. 

"Hey Evan!" I looked over and saw Tyler sitting on top of the couch we have in there, we actual have many couches in there....and a wall of hats......just hats, like nothing else. 

"Hey man." I responded.

I walked over and sat down on the couch next to Jonathan who was on his phone. He was on Twitter, I could tell because it was reflecting off of his glasses. 

"Who's ready to get this party started!" I looked over and saw Craig in the doorway, very dramatically if I might say. 

"Everyone backstage come on out we have to talk!" We heard Mrs.McConnell yell from the house. 

We all walked out and sat on the stage steps. Craig sat on his knees with his arms around Tyler's neck. I sat on a chair and Jonathan came in between my legend, still standing up, and still on his phone. I grabbed his phone and turned it off  

"Hey!" 

"Shhhh, Mrs.McConnell is going to talk."

"Fine!" 

We sat and listened to what Mrs.McConnell said and its just stuff about the opening night and how we shouldn't be distracted by simple things on stage. To late I'm already distracted by a creating sophomore leaning on me. 

We got practice started and by the time I know practice is over. I went backstage and all I saw was Jonathan sitting on a table smiling. I walked up and in between his legs.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask now also smiling .

"I just had a great day at practice."

I just the leaned in and kissed him, at first he was surprised but then he started to smile and then Jonathan wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Have I ever told you that I have a thing for you?" 

"No, but now I know, so...?" Jonathan responded.

"You free Friday night?" 

"Yes I am."

"What the fu-!" Tyler appeared in the doorway with a surprised look on his face. 

"What happens  backstage, stays backstage." I say calmly.

"True that ma brotha!" Tyler shouted again and he walked away in a almost drunken like state.

"Wtf?" Jonathan said as we connected our lips again.

The End