Minicat: Old Fashioned Flirting pt.2 to A Cheesy Love Story

A/N- This is a part two to the previous Minicat one shot.

*Craig's p.o.v*

"So, you already told your parents that you're sleeping over tonight?" Tyler asked me as we walked out of the school.

"Yea, I did they are fine with it." I responded as I looked over at him shyly.

"Oh, come on you don't have to be shy." Tyler said as he took my hand into his.

"I know, it's just I can't believe what happend today." I replied while we walked down the sidewalk to go to Tyler's house.

Before Tyler could respond someone interrupted our conversation with the words:

"Hey man, you commin to Grace 's party tonight?" 

"Nope, sorry man,I'm having someone over." Tyler said looking down at me smirking.

"Ohhh, who's the lucky lady?"

"Well, they are hot, smart, and upbeat." Tyler said, I guess describing me.

"Alright, then have fun." The guy said before crossing the street.

"Ohh, I bet we'll have alot of fun." Tyler whispered.

It was about a 25 minute walk from the school to Tyler's house, on the way we just talked about video games, food and schoolwork until we showed up at his front doorstep. Once we walked in, of course Tyler held the door open for me like the gentlemen he is. I was kinda surprised since the house was very well decorated and alot bigger then my house, his parents must have some good jobs to afford this place. We walk into the kitchen and Tyler asks me if I wanted anything and I just said no and he took a soda from the fridge and we went upstairs to his room. As we walked in Tyler closed the door behined us and I started to look around curiously.

"My parents won't be back until late, so we can basically do whatever we want."

"Alright ,sounds good." I say while I look at his baseball trophies that were on his dresser.

"So, want to play some GTA for awhile then once it gets kinda late we can watch a movie?" Tyler asks while he sits on his bed smiling.

I agree and sit down on the bed with him, it with nice, just us here...alone.

"Here." Tyler says while standing  up grabbing 2 Xbox controllers from his desk, he handed one to me and he turned on the huge flat screen t.v. in front of us.

We play for a couple of hours until we hear Tyler's mom saying: 

"Tyler, I'm home!"

We ran down the stairs to greet Tyler's mom, it was also kinda awkward since she didn't know who I was.

"So you must be one of Tyler's friends huh?" Tyler's mom asked me while setting her purse down on the kitchen counter.

"Yea...friend, I'm Craig." I say looking up at Tyler smirking seductively.

"So, you sleeping over." 

"Yea he is mom, now if you don't mind us we are just gonna go back up stairs." Tyler said impatiently glaring at his mom.

"Yea of course boys, I'll order you some pizza."

" Kay,ma." Tyler said as we went over to the stairs, he looked around suspiciously before picking me up and carrying me up the stairs bridal style.

Tyler kicked open the door to the bedroom and layed me down on the bed. 

"So horror or romance?" Tyler asks me while he walks over to a movie case stand by the t.v., I sit up and look over at him and say:

"How about horror, and I'll bring the romance." 

Tyler looked over at me and gave me a seductive look and pulled out a couple movies and then walked over to me. He pulled out Paranormal Activity, Saw, and Scary Movie.

~Time skip to bedtime~ 

We decided to get dress and settle down, but I realized that I don't have any pjs or bed stuff.

"Tyler is it ok if I can borrow some of your clothes to sleep in?" I looked over and noticed Tyler changing in the corner.

"Yea sure, look in the dresser." I looked and found a black shirt and some shorts to wear, Tyler was already done changing and was know on the bed looking over at me, so I decided to do a little show for him.

I basically stood in front of him while I took of my clothes and shook my ships to an imaginary beat, it was funny seeing him smile and to try holding back the urges to take me right there and then. He pulled me onto his lap once I was done putting on my clothes and we snuggled, got comfy under the covers and watched the movies, I felt protected and safe from any harm while I'm in Tyler's arms it just felt right.

"I love you Craig." Tyler said looking down at me.

"I love you to Tyler." I said while leaning in for a kiss.

Tonight was amazing