Ohmlirious?- Don't you Hide your Face

Prompt: Do you think you could do a story with Ohm and Delirious? Like he's gonna reveal his face to the group, but things don't go as planned, and he runs out only to be followed by Delirious, who in return for showing him his face, he shows Ohm his. The two confess all cheesy like and share a good ending kiss.

A/N- I got this prompt from @YouTubbs4884 and I really like the idea of Ohm and Delirious being together, but I haven't been watching a lot of the BBS anymore and I'm going to get back into doing it hopefully. I was listening to this song ^^^^^^ while writing and I like it to describe Ohm and Delirious's relationship. Sorry if my description of what Ohm and Delirious look like is not what you think they look like.

-Ryan's p.o.v-

I knew I told myself a hundred times that I was going to do this, but now that I'm here in the moment I'm starting to regret ever coming here to see how the guys are going to react to my face, I know I shouldn't care but there's this voice in the the back of my head that keeps telling myself that they'll care and make fun of me. I got tickets to come Pax and to hopefully hang out with everybody since a lot of them are here, I didn't tell them I was coming since I wanted it to be a surprise when we finally meet in person. I did however walk around for awhile just to ease my nerves, it seemed to work for awhile until I saw Evan, Tyler, Marcel, and others that I quickly became more nervous. I circled them a couple of times before I sent Evan a text saying that I was here and then before my mind said anything different I went up and said hello to everyone.

"Hey, guys I'm here!" I say in a happy but slightly nervous voice.

"Dude no way!" Evan said as he basically just reached out for a handshake.

I soon quickly gave the others a quick handshake and a hello before Marcel pulled me into the conversation right away. It's odd yet comfortable being around them just hanging out without worrying if Skype was working or if somebodies recording suddenly stops, we spent the next few hours walking around meeting fans, and signing autographs, after we went back to their hotel room that they all shared to save on money and ordered a couple of pizzas. When we finally sat down with our pizzas and preferred alcohol choice that's when the embarrassment started to rise and the comments where coming from one particular man with glasses and a very tall height complex.

"Dude, I didn't think you would look like that." Ok seemed harmless enough.

"Oh, thanks du...."

"No, I thought you had at least a prettier face."Oh, there it is.

Apparently Tyler gets the type of drunk mixed with stupid and just plain asshole, I got so old real fast as soon as Marcel seemed to enjoy hurling insults at me about the way I look, so I got up and left.

"You know what, screw this." I said while storming out.

"Oh, come on dude we were just messing with you!" Tyler said while laughing.

I quickly walked down the stairs instead of the elevator and once I hit the outside air I stopped and ran my hands threw my brown hair and took a deep breath to help calm me down. That's when I decided to walk a little bit till I came to a small pond with a bunch of purple flowers around it, it looked beautiful infront of the sundown .

"You upset?" I hear someone say behind me.

"Who are you?" I ask being cautious.

"I've been keeping an eye on you guys all day but I can tell you're upset by something."

"Delirious?" I ask with a questionable look.

"The one and only." He said and sat down next to me.

He quickly explained to me that he came here to have fun and hopefully meet the guys in person like me but got to nervous and stayed away and I told him why I was here and what happened, to be honest I didn't think Delirious would have bright blonde hair styled in a quiff and with bright blue eyes accompanied with a pair of black glasses, his nose had a small piercing on the side of it, while he also had a libret piercing. He looked so....Tumblr compared to my dark brown hair and matching brown eyes, we sat there in silence until Delirious stood up, went to the flowers, picked one and gave it to me which I took with a smile, he then leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"I think you're cute." Delirious said while facing me, now sitting crissed crossed on the bench.

"Thanks, you're not to bad yourself." I say now also facing Delirious.

"It's Jonathan, just so you know." Jonathan said while smiling and looking down.

"Ryan." I held my hand out for a handshake but then was pulled into Jonathan's embrace by a quick kiss.

We stopped for a minute but then quickly started to make out again.

"My rooms not that far away." Jonathan says and I smiled before we quickly walked of to Jonathan's room for a night of stolen kisses and smiling like idiots at each other.

-The End-