H2ovanoss: Baritone Bros

Prompt: Imagine your OTP having to practice for sectionals in a small room together with their not-so-common instruments.

~Evan's p.o.v~

"Come on guys, class has started!" Our orchestra teacher, Mrs.Callven said as we sat down in your chairs.

Some of us were looking at music or talking, orchestra is fun, and its even funer when your crush plays the same instrument as you. I mean come on, we play the baritone it's not that common, but it is super fun to play. The only hassle of it is how heavy it is and caring back and forth from school to home. I even carried Jonathan's for him when we were walking home.

"Ok, so Evan and Jonathan in practice room 1, Craig and Tyler in practice room 2 and Lui, David, and Marcel in practice room 3, the rest of you get with your section and start practicing." Me and Jonathan got up with our instruments in hand and walked over to the practice room.

We walked in and begin warming up. The room was messy, it had stands and people's music all over the place. Me and Jon sat down and I put our music on the stand in front of us. We were learning how to play Fall Out Boy's Uma Thurman and its...progressing.

"Sorry guys, left my music in here." Craig walks in, his gigantic frickin bass violin next to the door.

"Really, you could have left it in the practice room." Jon says shocked.

"Well, I don't need Tyler toying with my bass." 

"Good point." 

Craig leaves and we start to practice, I find it funny when I catch Jon groving to the beat. I stop playing for a bit and admire how cute he is, his dark, blue eyes scanning over the page full of notes.

"You're really creepy Evan." Jon says without looking up from his music.

"Sorry, I just..." Jonathan cuts me off with a kiss.

"I know how you feel Evan." Jonathan says smiling and turning the page to a new set of notes. 

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Luke." Jon says licking his lips.

"Oh, that band geek." It's true Luke played the saxophone in band and is Jon's best friend.

"Guys, meeting." Lui came and told us that we were having a concert meeting.

We pack up and go back to our chairs. We sit down and Mrs.Callven begins to talk about the concert and the proper attire, black on bottom, white on top. We also need to be here at 7 so we can warm up. The order goes choir, orchestra, and then band, we also begging to talk about how to act 'backstage' and focus getting our instruments ready. 

We have 5 more minutes before class ends so we just talk to each other. 

"Want to go over  to my house and practice?" Jonathan asks shyly.

I of course say yes and I hear the bell ring signaling for us to go to our next class.

A/N-  I'm in choir and have been ever since the 4th grade and its the best thing I get to do, we just had our concert and it was really fun. Btw my boyfriend just said he watches the bbs crew, I have picked the right one to be my companion.

~The End~