Minicat & H2ovanoss: Convention Loving

Prompts: Jonathan going to (insert gaming convention here) with Luke, Jonathan sees Evan playing a game and watches him play till Evan noticed him and starts up a conversation. Evan becomes smitten and asks Jonathan to hang out with him for the rest of the day.                                                                                                    Mini is a touchy-feely type of guy, he clings to Tyler at conventions and makes him all flustered.

~Jonathan's p.o.v~

He doesn't know that I'm standing right behind him, watching him play a new game of some sort. I swear it's not as creepy as it sounds. 

I spotted Evan while I was walking around trying to find something to do. I kinda fanboyed at the thought of me and him actually talking for the first time irl. Me and Luke decided to come to E3 and see what's here, at first I wasn't going to come but Luke persuaded me to come. I secretly hope nobody will find out that it is actually me not some guy who has a similar sounding voice.

Evan had finished a part of the game when he decided to back his chair up a little bit, just enough to bumb into me.

"Oh sorry, did you want to play?" He says sympathetically.

"No actually I wanted to talk to you, Evan." I say sarcastically.

"Delirious?"Evan questions.

"Who else would it be?"

Evan gives me a hug and we head outside to talk for a moment. We talked about why I'm here, how I got here, and who I'm here with. I told him all the stuff he wanted to know and know he's asking me of I wanted to go and meet the guys, I of course say yes and we walk up to the hotel room where everyone was hanging out in. I'm kinda of nervous showing my face the guys for the first time.

"Guys, look who's here!" Evan said as we walked in.

Almost everyone I knew was there, I wondered how many people that hotel room could hold but apparently a lot.

"Some random guy you found on the street?" Craig asked.

Craig was snuggled up to Tyler's side, Tyler looked a little annoyed that Craig was basically on top of him in this hot and cramped room. Craig decided  to kiss up Tyler's neck and in return Tyler kissed his forehead. Since Tyler is so much taller than him, Craig looked like a doll cuddled up in Tyler's lap.

"No." I said loud enough so that everyone could hear me.

"Holy shit!" Brian said as he almost fell of the bed.

"Delirious?" Craig questioned.

"Yea!" I laughed and everyone started to 'celebrate' that I was here.

We spent the rest of the night partying, drinking and playing video games.

........Although I should probably go find Luke and tell him I'm here. Opps.

~The End~