H2ovanoss: Quick Save

Prompt- Someone other than Evan is flirting with Jonathan at a convention so somebody suggest he saves Jonathan from them.

Evan's pov
"No, you can't cheat at this."
"Yes I can, watch me!"
Me and Craig were currently playing a quick demo of a new racing game that was about to come out in about four months, just like all the other games here at Pax, you wait in line all day only to play a 10 minute demo of a game you'll forget you want by the time it actually comes out.
We let the kids behined us have a go at it and we walk off to the pc gaming section only to find Nogla cursing at something on the game. He soon gave up only for his spot at the computer to be taken by a 12 year old boy with a foam Minecraft sword and a shirt with the Assassins Creed logo on it. We quickly regroup with our other friends and acquaintances and walk to the huge gathering hall where creators of all backrounds can meet. Half of our crew goes one way while the other guys went one way. I however go to the drink bar and get something to drink while I sit down and relax from this long day of meeting people and singing things.
"Hahaha...." Craig comes over to me, fake laughing.
"What's up with you?"
"You see that guy over there talking to Delirious?" Craig says through clenched teeth trying to make it not obvious that we're talking about a guy 10 feet in front of us.
"Yea, why?"
"He's bragging about his channel and it's fucking annoying, I'm pretty sure he's trying to show off."
"So...why are you telling me this?"
"Delirious is being TO nice to this guy." Craig adds in.
"Go stop it, that's what you want me to do?" I ask sarcastically.
"Yea, you're the one who wants to do the sexy-sex thing with him."
"Don't ever say that again." I say mentally slapping him.
"Fine." I give in and start walking over to them.
"Hey babe watcha doing?" I ask playfully while putting my arm around his shoulders.
"Hey Evan?" Jonathan asks, curious.
"Who's this?" I ask.
"Kevin." Kevin introduced himself and I am ashamed of his cockiness.
Kevin soon excused himself to go for another victim to talk to.
"What was that far?"
"You looked like you were mentally in pain so I came to relive it." I say being honest.
"Well thanks anyway." Jonathan and I walked and after awhile I slowly put my hand into his hoping he wouldn't say anything because Kevin was still lurking around.
"Why didn't you say anything." I ask
"I knew what you were doing and I applaud your effort to help me."
"I sorta didn't mind it." He added.
I reached down to kiss him, it felt weird, standing near the wall, kissing somebody. It feels like we're in School, behined the bleachers, trying not to get caught. It was brief, which is probably a good thing.
"I'll see you later." Jonathan said awkwardly, his pale face luminated by the purple and blue lights of the room.
"Yep." That's not the answer I wanted to give.