adventures of wolf and liv: bring your pet to school day

it was the last day before students and teachers went on holiday. while other schools gave there students some work to do, ganghak had a bring your pet to school day. the teachers were genuinley tired of teaching the students and just wanted this time to act like a stress reliever for them.

the all boys school was now full with both humans and animals. there were animals of all types there. big and small, various colours making the place a lot more lively. birds chriping, cat meowing, it was like ganghak had turned into a zoo. students were talking to each other, showing off their pets and taking pictures together.

wolf was back at home debating on if he wanted to take liv. he knew liv would atract attention if he went there and the last thing he wanted was for her to get overwhelmed by all the people crowding her. the he remembered that he was THE wolf keum, no one would dare to do that if they wanted to liv.

so now he was was walking to school with liv. it was here first time going there, and the route was different to what they usually walk so she was excited to go to a new place. they finally reached the entrace of the building and went in.

the noise died down as wolf  walked through the hall to get to the rooftop. students could help but stare as wolf stalked down the corridor, liv trotting behind him. they were expecting wolf to have a scarier pet, like a snake or something that would evoke fear. but no, instead he had the fluffiest dog, he was the owner of one of the cutest animals to ever exist. suddenly wolf wasn't as terrifying to them as he once was.

wolf felt the stares on him, well most were directed towards liv but he still sensed the eyes that were pointed in their direction.  he was intching to beat all of them to a pulp but he also didn't want to let go of liv's leash untill they were alone. he made the smarter decision which was to ignore the boys staring at them and go to the roof. 

liv was a lot more friendly compared to wolf, wanting to stop and play with every dog she saw. wolf didn't like it but he wasn't going to take away liv's fun so he let wolf interact with the other animals but still did his best to get up to the roof quickly. a lot of the students expected wolf to cuss them out for letting their dog play with liv, but to their suprise, wolf just stood there, watching liv.

after some time, the two reached the rooftop. wolf sat on some chair that was up there and liv lay by his feet. her energy had died down significantly and now all she wanted to do was relax. wolf pulled out his phone and started to play some game to keep himself occupied, at some point moving to the ground to pet liv. liv fell asleep as wolf stroked her fur, head now resting on his lap.

it was the most relaxing day wolf has ever had since he got into ganghak and it was all because of liv. he greatly considered bringing her to school more often.

_______________________________________

heyhey look its a post. i just didn't want to listen to class so i wrote instead lel.

i was going to put hwangmo in here as well but i decided not to cuz i didn't know how i was going to tie him and his pet into the story. he does have a dog though its an australian shepperd and its 3 years old

i might introduce it at some point but idk yet