super star broc

i got this prompt from an ai-

its sshort lel

_______________________

even as a little seedling, gerard's biggest wish was to become a super star. he would spend hours on end bellting at the top of his lungs in the middle of the field untill all the other broccolies told him to shut up. singing was his passion. the thought of being on stage and performing infront of a crowd consisting of thousands of people filled him with a sort of glee he never experienced here on the farm.

fifty days had passed. gerard was now a full grown broccli and yet his passion for singing never died. so when it was time for him to be harvested he couldn't have been happier. he finally had a chance to be a super star, this was his time to show the world his skills!

he smilled as the farmers picked him, he smilled when he was brought in to be cleaned and packaged and he was even happier when he was loaded in the truck to be carried all the way to hollywood. hollywood, thats where all the celebrities were and gerard was going there. maybe a scouter from one of those talent agencies would ask him to audition or he  might be featured in someones music video or even appear in a movie. there were so much possibilities for gerard in him going to hollywood.

he was so caught up in his thoughts for the entire ride that he hadn't noticed when the truck stopped. he was unaware of being unloaded and carried into the kitchen of the famous five star restaurant "Fork Off and EAT". 

gerard was not expecting to be woken up from his day dream to find himself in a plate soaking in some gravey. what? this wasn't supposed to happen! he was supposed to be signing a contract with a ceo of some famous company not being served to some rich snob for dinner. gerardstried his best to escape but the pasta that wrapped around him kept him from falling out the plate and running away.

he gave up. his struggle to get out was all in vain as the dish was placed down on the table infront of donald na, the president. he could only scream in falseto (if he was going out might as well go out in a flashy way) as donald jabbed his fork into him and but him into his mouth.

___________________________

who better to play the role of a broccli dreaming to be super star than gerard himself. he literally was a broccli on his way to be a super star 

ANNYYYYYWAYS finding things to write about is so hard. i still have my gangster roaches pending but im to lazy to write that. might write about them being ambashed by ducks with lazer eyes aka dazers