more incorrect quotes to post on my instagram

donald: Every time I hear someone talking about updog, I'm torn between not wanting to fall for it and wanting to help them complete their joke.

forrest: Okay, but what is updog?

jake: Updog is a long sausage in a bun, often served with ketchup, mustard, onions, and/or relish.

jimmy: No, that's a hot dog. An updog is when a new version or patch of an application is released.

wolf: No, that's an update. You're thinking of the fourth largest city in Sweden.

kingsley: Surely, that's Uppsala, where's updog is the giant spider in Harry Potter.

donald: That's Aragog. Updog is a symbol conventionally used for an arbitrarily small number in analysis proofs.

jimmy: You're thinking of epsilon. Updog is an upward-moving air current.

jake: No, that's an updraft. An updog is the modern version of a henway.

forrest: What's a henway??

donald: Oh, about five pounds.

-------------------------------------------

*when the Squad drops food*

donald: Eh, oh well.

jake: FIVE-SECOND RULE!

forrest: FUCK!

kingsley: *just gets more food*

jimmy: *drops to their knees and mourns the food*

wolf: *eats the food off the ground* 

-------------------------------------------

jake: *standing at the top of the stairs* What are y'all doing at the bottom of the staircase?

kingsley: I accidentally fell down.

jimmy: DONALD PUSHED ME down the stairs because I refuse to pay THEIR part of our rent!

forrest: kingsley bet me fifty bucks that I couldn't reach the bottom of the stairs faster than they did falling down it, so I slide down the banister to get my money.

wolf: I don't know how I got here. One moment, I was sleeping in my bed, three floors up, and then suddenly I was waking up here, just in time to get crushed by forrest. 

-------------------------------------------

*after the Squad has been separated for a few years*

wolf: So what have you been up to recently?

forrest: Leading a revolution with jake.

wolf: Good for you two! Me, I've joined the mob.

forrest: *nods* Oh, how cool! That's awesome!

wolf: I know! Anyway, have you heard from the others? kingsley?

forrest: Happily living as a hermit in the woods. jimmy?

wolf: Wrongfully locked up in an asylum, which reminds me, we need to break them out later. donald?

forrest: Cult leader.

wolf: Yeah, that sounds about right. 

-------------------------------------------

kingsley, walking into their house: Hello, people who do not live here.

wolf: Hey.

donald: Hi.

forrest: Hello.

jake: Hey!