incorrect quotes but eunjang appears now

alex: So, they kissed me.

jake: And you kissed them back?

alex: No, I kissed their mouth.

_____________________________

ben: Caffeine no longer keeps me awake while I work, so instead I have gerard periodically send me texts saying 'we need to talk.'

ben: It gives me the right amount of adrenaline and fear I need to keep going. _____________________________

forrest: How long do you think it'll take?

alex: I don't know, three or four.

forrest: Three or four what? Days? Weeks? Months?

alex: Yeah, maybe five.

forrest: Five what?! 

_____________________________

wolf: I love sarcasm! It's like punching people in the face, but with words! 

_____________________________

teddy: eugene told me I was found in a KFC bucket next to a dumpster and I was rescued.

jimmy: You probably were.

teddy: Oh crap, maybe that's the reason why. Maybe my lackluster feelings towards their fried chicken is because subconsciously I'm reliving the trauma whenever I see their trademark bucket. My brain and cognitive dissonance won't let me completely lie to myself and say I hate their food, because fried chicken is great and I want some now, instead it just steers me away. Thank you for helping to guide me towards this epiphany, perhaps now the healing can begin. 

_____________________________

ben: eugene, what are you doing?

eugene: Making chocolate pudding.

ben: It's four in the morning, why are you making chocolate pudding?

eugene: Because I've lost control of my life.

eugene: Here's your pudding, jake.

jake: Oh that's okay, I'm not hungry anymore. 

_____________________________

alex, seeing a banana on the car seat: What the FUCK??

alex, buckling the banana up: Fucking buckle UP, it's the LAW! 

_____________________________

alex: Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, and wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

jake: That's deep.

gerard: That means that ketchup is a smoothie.

jake: That's deeper.

forrest: ...You guys are idiots. 

_____________________________

rowan: I saw you fall, saw the sinners lay on your corpses...

wolf: Hey, what's up with rowan?

rowan: I created you, made the pieces perfect, others marveled at your beauty... their gazes may have held envy, though, for none are perfect but you. I was only looking away for a moment, but you were gone. I had failed you. And I fell into despair. The only way to save myself was to create, but I knew... this time I knew I was only making you to die. And I apologize. For I will undoubtedly fail you again. For a short time, there will be peace and beauty, but none in the face of us shall lay undisturbed. The greatest have fallen, and will continue to fall, and I weep for you for being born unto this place, where brother eats brother, and the undeserving rise to fame. Those that have gone against you know they've wronged you, and they will stand before the creator, knowing they have sinned. Do not worry, little ones, you will be avenged.