union vampire rat au

be glad it wasn't gangster roaches (im doing that next)

_____________________________________

      long ago, a shabby building in the middle of a run down city housed two rats who lived together. These rats were unlike any other rats - they were vampires.

      these rats were named donald and kingsley. they had first met when they were scurrying through the sewers looking for some food to eat. it was one of those cliche meeting where they bump into each other and kind of awkwardly apologise before running away. 

      while kingsley was able to move on from it rather quickly donald could help but to thing of kingsley's beautiful face. his long pointed nose, his ears the perfect size for his tiny fram. he loved the small spectacles that he wore, how his brownish maroon fur (idk what his hair colour is) glistend in a ray of moonlight that shone through the manhole cover had donald starstruck. it was like he fell in love at first sight though he would never admit that.

      the second time they encountered each other they had been hiding behing a garbage can waiting for someone or something to walk by to feed on. they didn't speak to each other, just sitting side by side in pure silence. it was awkward though, both of them felt comfortable altough they were jammed pretty close together.

      their little run in continued to happen after that. although it wasn't everyday, they did end up seeing each other quite often. in one of their meetings they ended up exchanging names and ended up chatting for a bit. soon they became friends and as time progressed they started dating. that led to them living together in an abandoned shed in some desolate neighborhood. they spent years together, no one there to bother them, just the two of them alone happily living in peace.

      it was around one hundred years later when four rats showed up on their doorstep. the tallest had brown hair, the second tallest had bright orange hair, the third had light orange hair and the last one, who happened to be the smallest, had purple hair and wore glasses. the one with bright orange hair was at the front when donald had opened the door. he had a slight smile on his face, though seemed to be in a bad state, he still managed to show some politeness to donald.

"who the fuck are you all?" donald asked, annoyed that some random rats showed up at his house at the dead of night.

"hi, um my name is jake, i uh am sorry for bothering you at this hour. its just that my friends and i recently got our house burnt down by some villagers and we are looking for a place to stay for sometime" his voice was a bit shakey, donalds harsh gaze making the usually calm and collected jake feel slightly nervous. 

"what exactly makes you think i would let you four stay here?" jake stayed quiet at donalds question. he wasn't so sure as to what made him think that anyone would let four rats live with them. it was foolish of him. the other rats stayed silent, waiting for jake to return to tell them the news.

"it is foolish of me to think you would let us stay here, but you are our last hope. everyone else has been rejecting us and no one would even give us food. prey in our village has been very scarce we are all tired and staving. please let us stay at least one night, we can repay you"

      donald had let them stay. not because he felt pity, but because he could find a way to make them work for him. it was supposed to be a one night stay, that was what donald and kingsley had agreed on. that didn't happen though as the four rats ended up living there. kingsley joked on how they had practically adopted the four, they were all cared for and operated like the average family.  though it was a bit hectic at times, the presance of the four had brought a new found joy into donald and kingsley's lives.

      jake, forrest, jimmy and wolf, as donald and kingsley learned their names to be, were actually very useful. though wolf did give a bit of trouble at times, he still his job done so they just let him be. forrest, jake and jimmy were calmer than wolf to kingsley and donalds relief (it would be a pain to raise 4 peices of shits) they all lived a peaceful life. it was perfect for them.

      one day, a few new rats arrived at the abandoned house, seeking refuge from the dangers of the outside world. they were unaware of the vampire rats that lived inside the house. the vampire rats, however, were always in search of new prey, and they found the new rats to be perfect targets. slowly, but steadily, jake began to attack the new rats under the guise of friendship. he let them in with a pleasant smile, inviting them to have some dinner with the others. the rats accepted, oblivious to his true intentions. 

      jake led them to the dining table where the others were patiently waiting (except for wolf, he was ready to pounce at the other rats) they all took a seat, feeling a bit nervous by the glare of the other rats, especially the one with platnum blonde hair. he was terrifying. 

      "so what are your names" forrest was the first to speak up. the vistors, a group of seven, all took a glance at each other before one spoke up.

"im ben, the one with black hair is alex, the one wearing glasses is eugene, red hair is rowan, tall one is gerard and the quiet one is gray" the one that seemed to be the most muscular of the group answered. there was no response after that, just silent mumbling amongst the "hosts" discussing when they were going to put their plan into action.

     donald and the others then surrounded ben and his friends, ready to reveal their true intentions - to suck their blood. the normal rats terrified, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible but they couldn't escape from the old house as they were completely surrounded by the vampire rats. there was no one to save them, they just had to hope that they somehow survived. gray, eugene and rowan were all scanning for an opening to get out while ben, alex and gerard geard up, ready to fight just in case. though it would have been useless.

     the vampires all lunged at them at once. they were not prepared for the attack, so they all got caught. though they did start to fight back a little, it was all in vain. the vampires sucked them dry of blood, leaving their bodies there on the floor when they were finished

________________________

ending feels rushed but i was getting frustrated with how long it was taking to write

anyways

DONALDS DEAD!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? 

i genuinely wasn't expecting that, i thought he would have just gone on to live some peaceful life now that he was defeated. damn that was really uncalled for ngl

and can we talk about kingsley absolutely shitting tears at his funeral? like im pretty sure thats the entire fandom feels rn

i also wonder what everyone else feels like about his death, and how they will be affected by it. like his death wont just be some silent topic, it gonna be talked about for a reallllyyyyy long time, some people are most likey gonna feel a sudden shift in their lives even if they weren't conected to him directly

what i wanna know most is if that was the final episode or not tho, like imma cry if it is

anyways byeeee, imma do incorrect quotes next or sumn. idk tho