chapter 1 TW

Cries sounded through the water estate, as he laid there reliving the two worst days of his live before he sat up panting and sweating, he quicky got up going to the bathroom to wash his face, he also grabbed his blade before sitting on the toilet seat and tracing the blade along his arm creating new cuts.

Tears rolled down his face as he cut, blood oozing out the cuts, after he finished one arm he moved to the other creating new cuts, after he finished he quickly cleaned his arms and wrapped bandages around them before walking out the room and got changed.

He knew there was no chance In hell that he was getting back to sleep, He walked out his estate. It was raining and he smiled slightly to himself, he loved the rain, although his sister always used to tell him of as he would sit outside when it was pouring it down causing him to get sick.

He couldn't help it though, there was something about the rain that soothed him deeply, he was brought out of his thoughts by a certain someone poking him "poke poke" she said "Kocho stop" he said very annoyed that she had decided to ruin his time alone.

She smiled clearly annoyed but hiding it "this is why nobody likes you" she said "for fuck sake do you ever just not talk" he said very frustrated while walking away her smile instantly dropped *what is with him today* she thought before running to catch up to him.

She finally stopped running as she had caught up to him, she decided to not talk, to not annoy him more when *caw caw pillar meeting* both their crows said, they both walked to the estate and noticed everyone was already there.

Sanemi looked over to them grimacing at the sight of Tomioka, Shinobu noticed and immediately shook her head signaling him not to but he ignored her and walked over there "oi loner" he shouted before stopping a few feet away.

"Your such a loner nobody likes you" he said Giyu nodded "I agree" he replies, Shocking the both of them, Giyu really couldn't be bothered with them today as it was his dead sister's anniversary, usually when its her anniversary he has loads of missions but apparently not today.

He sighed out loud "don't be cocky asshole" Sanemi replied and giyu looked at him in the eyes, staring into his soul "I'm not now if you excuse me I have better things to do than this shit" he says before walking away "you can't walk out there's a pillar meeting" Shinobu shouted

Which giyu replied "watch me" and walked out the gate leaving all the Hashira's shocked suddenly the sliding door opened "the master of the mansion has returned" the twins say everyone immediately gets on their knees bowing.

Words: 483