chapter 5

When they both awoke, they blushed profusely. "are you okay?" she asked while getting up, he nodded, and then she walked out the room so he was now left alone in the room.

He was consumed by his thoughts merely 3 seconds from being on his own, he ran out the estate getting his haori on the way, he stopped at a cliff looking down "fuck" he muttered before sitting down.

*Why couldn't he just be normal* he thought, life would've worked so much easier if he was dead, so why did he keep cheating death, He was sat there when he heard someone sit someone beside him.

He looked to the side and saw shinobu "sorry" he muttered before looking back at the view "its okay but please don't run of again you made me worried" she said, he nodded.

He had promised that he would never get close to anyone again, but here he was sitting next to a friend, though he would never admit he thought her as a friend it would be too embarrassing.

The silence comforted them, but of course all good things had to come to an end "Giyu" she asked , he hummed and looked at her "why did you try to... you know" she asked slightly hesitant

He looked away "sometimes it feels like the world is suffocating me, it feels like everyone is laughing at me and calling me names because I couldn't save the people I love" he says looking at her.

The way she was looking at him, made him look away straight away "I didn't want to live because I felt like it was wrong, to just move on, to be happy when my sister and friend aren't here." he said

She nodded kind of understanding what he meant "if you don't mind me asking, what happened to them" she said "they both died protecting me, when I was younger my parents died, so my sister had to take of me but then one night, a demon broke in, my sister took me to a closet and put me in their with her haori, when I walked back out she was laid on the floor, there was blood everywhere and I didn't know what to do I ran outside to tell people but everyone thought I was crazy, that I was making a joke when my sister got killed" he said taking a breather.

By now tears had started to come down his face "before they could take me to a relative I ran away and ended up on a mountain on the brink of death but someone saved me, udoraki and Sabito, Sabito was so kind, he hugged me when I cried and made sure I was okay" he said not even realising he was smiling but she did.

"but when final selection came along I was too weak I had got injured by a demon, so I had a very bad concussion, Sabito saved me and then went to help someone else he promised he would come back but when I woke up I was told I passed final section and not him, I cried for weeks until I finally decided not to get close to anyone again I stopped showing emotions apart from when I was on my own" he said, his smile faded away.

words: 562