chapter 18

They both awoke again at noon, they got up getting changed before giving each other a kiss as shinobu had to go back to the butterfly estate, it couldn't always be like this.

After shinobu left he decided to train, he thought it was time to create a new form, he didn't know what he was going to all it yet but he had already made one called dead calm.

When he said 11th form dead calm, a water would surround him, only visible to his eyes, the water would protect him.

He had wanted to make a new form for quite a while but never had the time nor the energy too, but now that was all different.

He has found a new energy, a reason to live, a reason to fight, a reason to not give up and that reason was shinobu.

Although at first he hated the girl, the girl that always teased him, that tried to be his friend, that poked him, that bullied him, that annoyed him, that talked behind his back, he had grown to like her.

He liked everything about her, her eyes, her hair, her body, her personality, her determination, her kindness, her sympathy, her love, her anger, her teasing persona, he liked everything her faults as well.

He felt for her, she had lost her whole family as well as him but he hardy ever her show any sadness apart from the occasions that he was showing it.

he walked out into his back garden to his training area before grabbing his katana (he had gotten it back).

He made a circle with his katana around him before then doing a cartwheel, he currently was just testing out how to make a new form

He then thought about making a new breathing style and decided to do that, he quickly came up with a name and it was called the hatred breathing, he could change it later if he wished.

He made his first form and second form pretty quick, the first form was called spinning wheel because he would make a wheel and it would be spinning.

the second was called forward strike as all he did was just walk forward and strike them, he decided to have a break and got some water before downing it all finding he was pretty thirsty.

Words: 395