chapter 4

"master if I may we have some information" Uzui said "yes my child you may what is it" he replied with a smile "well Tomioka has tried to commit suicide there was one point where he succeeded but he was brought back to life immediately" Uzui said.

Kagaya smile quickly turned upside down "oh who found him" he replied worried for his dear child "Shinobu was there with him master" Uzui said, Kagaya nodded "okay you may go now" he said and Uzui immediately got out of there.

~meanwhile with Giyushino~ (two days later)

Shinobu sat beside Giyu, tears coming down her cheeks, it had been 2 days and Giyu still hasn't woken up, all of the Hashira's has came to see him even Sanemi and Iguro who were very worried, upset and they felt guilty.

Giyu's eyes fluttered open "Tomioka-san" shinobu said holding his hand, he hummed in reply taking in his surroundings "where am I" he said his voice a little croaky. shinobu got up, letting go of his hand in the process, and poured him a glass of water before giving it to him.

Which he took, he drank the whole glass, and then gave it back to her, she took it putting it on the bed side table "thank you" he croaked out, she nodded before sitting next to him and taking his hand in her own.

"Are you okay" she asked "yeah" he says "please Tomioka don't lie" she said "I don't know what's wrong with me" he sobbed out, she immediately got out her seat and layed beside him hugging him as tight as she could.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm so useless" he sobbed "shhhh you're not useless I promise" she said, a few tears coming out her own eyes. He turned over so they were facing each other and hugged her back, he sobbed and sobbed until he just couldn't anymore.

Silence surrounded them except from Giyu hiccupping every now and again, not once did their hug falter, soon sleep overcome the both of them.

Words: 345