chapter 8

~A few days later~

Everything was slowly but surely getting better, all the Hashira's had visited him and made him feel better except for Sanemi who made him feel entirely worse in himself, even Iguro who was practically worse than Sanemi made him feel better.

Out of all the Hashira's shinobu was his favourite as she was so understanding like when he was uncomfortable in a conversation she came to the rescue.

Yes there has been many times, where he just wants to end it all but only like a few seconds later shinobu was there like she could sense his thoughts and his feelings, there have been times where he regrets even befriending her.

Times where he regrets letting his guard fall down but that all changes when she's actually there but now for a week or so he's going to be on his own as shinobu is going on a mission, so here was sat against the headboard deep in thought.

It was mostly positive thoughts but now and again a negative one would come and say hi, the door suddenly revealed a very hyper Mitsuri "hey pretty boy" she replies "hey Mitsu" he replies blushing at the nickname she gave him.

She ran up to him sitting on the side of the bed "what's new" he asked "Uzui punched Sanemi" she said in a sad face "but he was defending you, we all heard what happened and what he said we overheard shinobu and Sanemi arguing about it before she went" she said.

"oh" he says "mhm but its alright now" she says smiling and he nods with a slight smile not thinking she would notice it but she did "kyaaaaa you're so cute when you smile" she says throwing her hands up in the air.

He looks down at his hands embarrassed "is Uzui okay?" he asked and Mitsuri nodded "yeah Sanemi just walked away muttering something but no one could hear it" she said and he nodded *that's not like Sanemi at all* giyu thought to himself.

words: 344