chapter 7

As soon as Sanemi walked out, giyu started punching walls and destroying the whole room, he had smashed a couple plant pots and made a couple dents in the walls when the door opened but he didn't stop there he continued punching walls.

Until someone went up to him and put their hands around him "shh its okay" she says bringing them both to the floor, he immediately relaxed against her touch "I hate him" he sobbed "shhhh he's gone now" she soothed.

When in reality he was not gone, he was stood near the door watching everything take place, him sob into her shoulder and hold on for dear life, her soothing him by stroking his hair and hugging him as tight as she could letting him know she's not going anywhere.

Sanemi quickly but quietly made his way out of there, knowing his presence wasn't going to be of any help as he was the one that caused this mess, god he was so stupid why didn't he just leave it alone.

Giyu eventually stopped crying but carried on hugging shinobu like she was about to disappear, but she could, she could leave him.

"please don't leave me" he cried, she looked at him lovingly although he couldn't see it "I will never leave you, I promise" she says tucking his hair behind his ear "I'm sorry about the mess" he said slowly letting go of her.

She smiled, not a fake smile like all the others, where something horrid and sat lies beneath, but a real smile, a smile full of love and adoration "its okay its not your fault" she says soothingly.

He blushed but shook the thought of ever loving someone again, she's just a friend he told himself over and over again but he wasn't quite starting to believe that anymore.

he thinks.... he loves her.

words: 314