chapter 12

Rengoku and giyu had also gotten close over the months , Rengoku reminded him of Sabito but also as a older brother whereas Sabito was a sort of crush.

It was now time for Rengoku to go on a mission with Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Insoske and giyu was now dreading with all his heart he felt like something was going to go wrong.

It was about an hour until Rengoku would actually go on the mission so he had decided to spend time with him.

so here they were now talking with each other and laughing, time was going by so fast and giyu was hating it with every fiber of his body.

"okay I'm sorry but I've got to go" said the smiling man which made giyu smile as well "could you promise something" Tomioka said "sure" Kyojuro said "promise me you'll come back" Tomioka replied

"giyu I-" "please I need to have some sort of reassurance, please promise to come back or at least promise to try and come back" "okay I promise" he replies ending the argument, giyu hugged him and Rengoku hugged him back.

the hug was like they hadn't seen each other in years, once Rengoku left, shinobu tried to reassure him that Rengoku would come back but he just nodded and walked to his estate and she did the same walking back to her own estate.

And it was true, Rengoku tried his hardest until his very last breath "I'm sorry giyu I broke your promise" he says before collapsing on the floor in front of Tanjiro

Words: 267