chapter 3

She carefully dragged up his sleeve to find cuts some new and some old, finding that at least a couple were very deep and needed stitching she shouted for Gyomei "Gyomei come quick could you please carry Tomioka-san to the butterfly estate its very urgent" she said.

Himejima came running through and picked giyu up before walking out the estate without another word. They got to the estate a mere 5 minutes later he was immediately took to a room for Hashira's and put down on a bed.

Shinobu quickly took his haori off when his eyes fluttered open but he was out of it "giyu I need you to tell me what have you taken" she said his head fell to the side looking at her, he went to open his mouth but found that his voice was very croaky.

"pa..ra...cetmol" he said and she widened her eyes "how many" she asked obviously worried for her friend "2 bottles" he said before his eyes went to flutter shut "No giyu don't go sleep I need you to throw up first" she said.

He groaned in pain, his head obviously hurting "but I'm tired" he whined "I know, I know but please I need you to, you cant die yet" she soothed getting a bucket "why not, maybe its my time" he said tears rolling down his cheek.

He was so tired, he just wanted to sleep, but every time he tried to Shinobu would shout for him to stay with her, he wasn't even sure why she cared "please" he whined "just let me-" he said "NO!" she shouted "you are not leaving me" she stated.

Suddenly he had the urge to throw up so he rolled over to the side of the bucket and threw up before rolling back over to where he was and passed out, Shinobu stitched his cuts when he passed out, checking his pulse now and again.

Making sure he was still alive when someone barged in "tell me its fucking fake" Sanemi said but stopped in his tracks when he saw giyu in that state "is he fucking okay" he asked and Shinobu shrugged her shoulders "physically, I don't know maybe, mentally, defiantly not" she said

She checked his pulse to find he didn't have any "run and go get Aoi tell her we have code red" she said before starting cpr she looks to the side to find Sanemi still standing there "NOW!" she shouted and he ran.

After a few minutes Aoi came with the shock machine and Shinobu moved away, after Aoi did her thing and giyu was now breathing. "is he okay?" Shinobu asked and Aoi nodded "he should be" she said before walking out.

The world around shinobu felt like it was collapsing, she fell to the floor sobbing in relief, Sanemi immediately came to her side and hugged her, "shhhh its okay, he's okay everything's going to be alright" he soothed.

In reality, he didn't even think anything was okay, how come no one noticed a fellow demon slayer hell a fellow Hashira was feeling like this. He felt bad as he kept picking on him and now some one had to go inform Kagaya about what had happened.

Shinobu gripped on Sanemi for dear life "how is it going to be okay, we made him feel like this" she sobbed "I know, I know" he soothed, he let a few tears slip before quickly swiping them away.

Words: 583