chapter 16 (18+)

A/n: hey yall, I want to say thank you for the people voting on my story it means a lot and motivates for me to keep going anyways this is going to be a 18+ chapter which means smut so if you're not comfortable I suggest you don't read anyway and this one might be another long one and that's it. :)

It had been a few days since giyu left the hospital, 2 months since Rengoku died, 2 months since the fight, and two months since shinobu kissed him.

Ever since the fight all she would do is kiss his cheek and hug him and boy was it driving him crazy, the sexual tension between the both of them was undeniable and the both of them knew that.

His thoughts was quicky interrupted by a knock on the door, he opened it finding shinobu there "shinobu what-" he was quickly cut of by shinobu launching herself at him, kissing him deeply, kicking the door shut with her foot.

He kissed back and his hands made their way down to her waist pinning her against the wall, making her moan, Giyu taking the opportunity slipped his tongue in her mouth, she gripped his shoulders tightly.

They pulled away for air, Their lips were swollen and red "fuck" he groaned, she smiled and he smiled back before their lips met in another bruising kiss, their tongues embracing each other.

Kocho took his haori off, pushing it by his shoulders, The haori dropped to the ground, Giyu took shinobu haori off also dropping it to the ground. He also took her butterfly clip letting her hair down dropping it carefully on her haori

They moved away from the wall, giyu leading the way to the bedroom, them still kissing all the way, they finally made it to the bedroom Giyu pushing the door open walking backwoods into the room before shinobu slammed that door with her foot.

She was then pushed against it, he untucked Shinobu's shirt from her trousers, they pulled away as giyu pulled her shirt over her head he started kissing down her neck to the top of her chest, he then took the bandage of her chest that was securing her boobs and threw it somewhere across the room.

He started kissing and caressing her breast making her moan, he moved onto the other doing the same, she arched her back "fuck giyu" she moaned, he hummed before kissing up her chest to her neck.

He made a few hickeys, before placing a lustful and passionate kiss on her lips, she pulled at his t-shirt him taking the clue stood back and took it off and Throwing it somewhere in the room as well, He took a step forward standing where he was before.

He smiled as she looked down at his 6 pack and put her hands against it, she looked back up again memorising the look of love and lust in his eyes, she placed a kiss on his lips, his jawline, his neck slowly going down his chest and all the way to his hip bone.

She went on her knees taking his belt of while also unzipping the zipper and pulled his trousers drown along with his boxers,.

His erection stood proud and she smirked as it was inches away from her mouth "Shinobu you- ngh fuck" he was cut off by her wrapping her lips around the tip of his head "shit" he says as she finally takes him whole.

He wraps his fingers in her hair edging for her to go faster, she brought her hand up and wrapped it around the base of his cock so she was not only sucking him off but she was also jerking him off "Fuck you look so hot with your pretty mouth wrapped around my cock" he groaned.

She blushed at the language he was using as he never would talk like this normally, she moaned around his cock sending vibrations through him making it a whole lot more pleasurable "fuck baby I'm close" he said.

She slightly smirked as he used her mouth, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" he cursed as was getting sent over the edge "I'm going cum" he warned letting go of her hair so she could move if she wanted but she didn't and instead went faster sending him over the edge.

His cum squirted into her mouth, she pulled away swallowing all of it before standing up and kissing him, He stood out of his trousers and pants leaving them on the floor, he pulled her to the bed before pushing her down on it, she crawled to the top of the bed laying down him following her.

He made quick work of getting rid of her belt and trousers throwing them somewhere she was now left in her underwear, he also got rid of them.

He kissed her inner thighs and kept kissing anywhere but where she needed him most "Yuu" she whined "what tell me what you want" he whispers continuing to kiss her inner thighs, adding a playful bite every now and again.

She whined even more "do I have to" she whined, he laughed "if you really want it" he said and she blushed profusely "I want your mouth, I want your fingers, please anything" she whined "okay darling all you had to do was ask" he said before sucking on her clit.

She arched her back, he rubbed a finger at her entrance before pushing it inside her, she withered in pleasure "fuck yuu I need more" she moaned and he complied adding a second finger, he quickened up his pace making her whine and moan even more.

She was in a bliss as he sucked her clit and thrusted his fingers inside her "yuu more" she said and he complied yet again adding a third finger, her eyes rolled back as drool dripped from the side of her mouth.

Her mouth was shaped in a silent o as he brought her over the edge, she moaned and whined as the orgasm took over her "shit" she cursed, he let her ride out her orgasm before removing them from within her and sucking her "you taste so nice baby" he complimented.

She went a bright pink, he kissed his way back up to her face before leaving a peck on her lips and aligning his dick to her entrance "are you sure" he asked tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and she nodded eagerly.

"I need you to say it." he stated and she whined yet again "please yuu I need your cock inside me" she said and he groaned at the choice of language she used, he thrusted in her without warning, she whined in pain and pleasure.

He stilled letting her adjust "just tell me when you want me to start, and tell me if you want to stop okay baby." he said and she nodded yet again.

A few minutes passed when shinobu nodded, he started to slowly thrust inside her "fuck baby, your so tight" he groaned as he gradually got faster and harder, Shinobu's pain and pleasure soon turned to just pleasure.

"Faster" she moaned and he complied thrusting into her faster, his hands were by the side of her head, and her hands were gripped on his hips.

"fuck, you feel so good" he says, she arches her back making him hit her g-spot which made him hit her g-spot even more "fuck, fuck, fuck" she moaned out.

He continued hitting her g-spot until finally she couldn't take it anymore, she came with her eyes rolling to the back of her head, drool coming out her mouth and her back arching, he was hitting spots that she didn't know was possible.

Sure she's had sex loads of times but its never been this pleasurable, he didn't stop there he continued thrusting he was so close "fuck where do you want me-" he was cut of by her saying "inside me, cum inside me, I'm on the pill" she said.

After a few more thrusts he came inside her groaning also sending her into her third orgasm of that night "shit" she cursed, he collapsed beside her before getting up again to go to the bathroom confusing her.

He came back with a cloth and cleaned her, then cleaned himself, he put the cloth on the bedside table.

He got in bed beside her and tucked them both in "I love you" he whispers tiredly "I lo-" she cut herself off "did you just say you love me giyu Tomioka" she playfully said "yes I did now shut up and go sleep" he said closing his eyes and pulling her in to cuddle her.

"I love you too" she replied smiling, he smiled "good" he said back, she snuggled into him even more before they both fell asleep cuddling each other like nothing in the world was wrong.

Words: 1502