chapter 14

day by day, week by week he was slowly starting to get better, he missed Rengoku deeply and his point of view of life was changing even more every day, it had only been a day since Rengoku died and it was already killing him.

Though one thing he needed to do was apologise to his master for speaking to him like he did, he got dressed quietly as to not wake shinobu, as she had stayed over night for support, he got his katana, kissed shinobu on the forehead and made his way to the door before walking out of it.

As he made his way to the Ubayshiki estate he thought about what he said the day before and regretted it deeply, he needs to learn to deal with people's deaths in a better way but to be honest he don't think he would ever be able to.

He stopped his track of thought when he got to the Ubayshiki estate and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer he nervously picked at his fingernails, Then the door suddenly opened revealing Kagaya's wife.

She stood the side understanding what he was here for and led the way to where the master was, once they got there giyu bowed down "hello master I have come to apologize about my behaviour yesterday. it was unacceptable" giyu says.

To be totally honest he still hadn't recovered from finding out Rengoku was dead but he needed to do this "it fine, you had just found out one of your friends died" Kagaya said.

"No it is not fine, you had just found out that a person you considered as your own child died and I came in and made it even worse, without thinking about your feelings, so my deepest apologies" giyu says.

Kagaya just nods, "okay that Is all I wanted, I must get back as I have things to do, thank your for your time" he added and before master could speak giyu was gone.

Giyu went back to his estate to find shinobu up and awake and making coffee "morning" he says making her jump "Jesus fucking Christ, you scared the shit out of me" she said, he smiled

A/n: There is gonna be a long chapter tomorrow, about 1000 words

Words: 385