chapter 20

A/n: Hey guys I couldn't leave the end like I did, so this will in fact be the last chapter and it will sufficient the end more.

Giyu and Shinobu were happier than ever, giyu had made a new breathing style which was called hatred breathing and he had made 11 forms.

He agreed that they still needed updating and improving but he was happy how it turned out after all it had only been 3 years since him and shinobu got together.

They also had a baby on the way, she would be born in the next 3 months, that's right he was having a girl.

slowly but surely the demons were getting fewer every day and that pleased him. Because it meant his daughter could live in a free love environment rather than a cruel one, he would hate for what happened to him happen to his daughter when he witnessed his sister get eaten, be killed by a demon while he couldn't do anything but watch.

Even though he has a daughter and a fiancé, oh yeah he forgot to mention he proposed to her on their 2nd anniversary and they were getting married a few months after their baby is born.

he will still, when the time comes to it of course, participate in the final fight, he needed to fight for his soon to be wife and his daughter.

Him and shinobu had a argument on it, about why and why not he should go and it ended it up with her reluctantly agreeing.

No one knows who will win, but giyu doubts the demon slayers, as recently as well as demons have been dying a lot of demon slayers have been dying as well.

There was currently only 6 Hashira's, that being, him, Sanemi, Gyomei, Mitsuri, Obanai, and Muichiro.

Rengoku died, Tengen retired because of his injuries and Shinobu's well pregnant, so she of course has to have some time off.

so when the time comes, and it will come eventually, he will fight for what he believes in, he will protect his wife and daughter and make sure that his daughter is brought up in a loving world

Words: 367