chapter 17 (18+)

Shinobu woke up to the sun shining in her face and kisses on her inner thigh "yuu" she whined, he hummed under the covers continuing to kiss up her inner thigh, and whenever he was near her heat he would move to the other thigh.

"yuu please" she whined he moved from under the cover to face her "just fuck me" she said and he complied entering his dick inside her, she moaned "shit" he cursed as he bottomed out inside her.

She switched positions so she was now straddling him and started riding his cock "fuck baby you feel so good around me" he groaned gripping her hips, he then started thrusting upwards.

"shit, shit, shit, right there" she moaned as she started moving faster, her boobs jumping up and down with her, he brought his mouth to her nipple sucking and biting it before then moving to the other one.

She moaned arching her back as she rode him harder and faster every minute "fuck yuu, I'm coming" she whined "me too where-" he was cut of by her saying "inside me" she says.

He knows he had asked last night but he just wanted to be sure, they came over the edge together moaning the others name.

They both rode out their orgasm before shinobu collapsed on his chest, "you okay" he asked and she nodded "you" she replied "never better" he said smiling.

A/n: Hey y'all sorry that this chapter is so short, I've literally just made two chapters with over 1000 words in a row and now I have no ideas, so yeah