chapter 11

~a month later~

It has been a month since the meeting between Kagaya and shinobu and giyu, and everything was getting better for giyu, he didn't feel as worse as he did before, but sometimes he still has bad days.

One thing he didn't like was that everyone treated him like he was going to break except from Sanemi which he was partly happy about, but was not at the same time as he would stay some hurtful stuff.

Him and shinobu had gotten closer and closer, over the months that had been. He was finally happy, well almost, here he sat outside against a wisteria tree thinking about the things that have taken place over the last few months.

He had almost died, he was happy that shinobu was there because if she wasn't there, he would be dead and that would mean everything that happened wouldn't of happened and he would of broke Sabito's promise.

"I'm sorry Sabito for almost breaking your promise, I'll try life" he says sadly before smiling when a certain someone sat next to him "hey butterfly" he said "hey yuu" she said.

Yes they had gotten that close that gave each other nicknames "whatcha doing" she asked "sitting against a tree talking to you, oh I'm also breathing" he joked and the look on her face made him laugh.

she nudged him in the side "Hey!" he said offended, she laughed at him "that's not funny" he said pouting making her laugh even more.

Her laugh was so infectious that he started laughing too, once they stopped laughing "anyway how are you" she asked he nodded "I'm getting there" he says.

She nods before leaning her head against his shoulder "I'm so happy that you're still here" she says and he nods while smiling "yeah I forgot thank you for saving me" he says

They both look at each other with love and adoration in their eyes "you don't have to thank me, I was doing what a friend would do" she said, he felt a pang In his heart as she said friend but didn't look away, he couldn't bring himself too.

Their faces were getting closer, as their eyes flicked to the others lips for a few seconds before looking back at their eyes.

"fuck it" he whispers, she looks at him confused before he grabbed the back of head and pulled her in for a kiss, shinobu immediately kissing back

She felt him smile against her lips and she too smiled, they pulled away, both of their lips red and swollen "I like you a lot" he says "and I would love if we could be a couple, its fine if its a no" he says.

She smiled, her real smile "of course" she says "I like you too" she says, they both smile at each other before going back to where they were sitting

Words: 486