chapter 9

A week passed so quickly and not once did giyu cut himself, he was currently sat on the bed, Mitsuri behind him doing his hair when the door opened revealing shinobu "Kocho, you're back, how was the mission?" he asked smiling.

She walked to them and joined the both of them, sitting on the side of the bed "it was okay" she replied while looking at what Mitsuri was doing, a pit of jealousy formed in her heart "that's good" he replied.

He sensed a weird aura come from shinobu, but didn't question it, after Mitsuri left they looked at each other in uncomfortable silence.

"do you want go on the roof and watch the sun go down" he asked her and she nodded they both jumped out the window and onto the roof sitting down "I missed you" he says looking at her In the eyes.

she turned around to find he was already looking at her.

Once the sun came up they both went inside yawning "get some rest I have to work, ill visit you later though okay" she says kissing his cheek he nods, she made her way to the door before walking out of it.

Giyu let out a breath of relief and cursed himself for falling in love with someone, his heart fluttered every time he saw her and his stomach had butterflies, god was he happy that his heart can still love.

Words: 302