.3.

The Meeting

Today I was exactly on time I was getting in the hang of my new routine with being at work so early in the morning and having to drive. I waked into the main lobby and I waved at Quinn. "Good morning!" I said cheerfully and she smiled back at me handing me some papers. "Good morning! Mr. Hark is in his office would you mind giving him these?" I nodded taking the papers and walking back to my desk. I set my thinks down and I logged onto my computer. Instantly my email being flooded with appointments and people trying to get a chance to speak with Mr. Hark.

I clocked in then I looked at the papers that Quinn handed me. Mr. Hark had apparently sent some money to a new new project for a orphanage to have a brand new park on their grounds. They were asking for $5,000 more dollars for the project. I stood and I knocked on his office door. "Come in." I asked into his office and he was leaning back on the from of his desk and he looked exactly like he did in my dream. I stared at him for a moment trying to compose myself from my dirty thoughts. "Miss Cooper can I help you? He asked calmly staring at me for a moment.

"I'm sorry to bother you I just have to drop these off for you." I reach out the papers for him and he grabbed them from me looking them over for a moment. He walked around his desk and I turned on my heel to leave quietly. "You can stay." I turned to face hi once more and he was standing behind his desk eyes tied to the paper in front of him. "Excuse me?" I asked him and he still didn't look at me he began writing on the papers I handed him. "You can stay I might need you to take these papers na write up a email back to these people. " 

I walked to the front of his desk and I sat down in one of the leather seats. I crossed my legs regretting the decision to wear a skirt today. Mr. Hark also took my skirt length into consideration by king one glance at me. "Have you looked at the company dress code?" He asked me and I swallowed hard in my throat. "Yes I have I believe I am dress in proper business attire." He hold out the papers to me looking up to meet my eyes. 

"Skirt lengths are suppose to be no more than 2 inches above the knees. Anything shorter can be considered distracting to the other workers." Before I could even think I blurted out. "Are you distracted?" My heart dropped into my stomach as I went down the tallest hill on this roller coaster. He stared at me for a moment the corner of his mouth threatening to turn upwards. "I'm going to ignore that foolish comment. You're lucky I don't send you right back home to change into something less distracting."

I crossed my legs a little tighter trying to hide my discomfort between my legs but the squeaky leather chair did not help me mask my discomfort. "I need you to write me a email back to this orphanage telling them that they will receive the $5,000 by the end of the day via their LLC bank account. " He said and I nodded not saying a word my hot cheeks I know already gave away my secret. I quickly stood up and walk out his office adjusting my skirt down to try and recover some length on the bottom. 

I sat down at my desk a bit embarrassed from our last interaction. I have to get it together I can't be having wet dreams about the asshole that is my boss. I know practically nothing about him and I can't go making up fantasies now. I wrote out a email to the orphanage about the check being on it's way then I answered a few phone calls. Mr. Hark came out of is office with a notebook, his laptop, and a pen in his hand.

"Miss Cooper will you sit in on this next meeting and take notes for me?" He asked me and I nodded politely not speaking as I gathered a pen and some paper myself. "Use your words." He said in a low tone that only we could hear I stared at him for a moment like a deer caught in headlights. "Yes sir I will." He nodded once. "Good." He mumbled to himself as we began to walk down the hall to what I assume is the conference room. "I'm meeting with one of my partners in his business. He just sold a share for $40,000 instead of the very realistic bid of $100,000 which is what I had them appraise."