.19.

The Morning 

When the morning came I opened my eyes and Kaiden was watching me brushing my hair away from my face. He caressed my face and his eyes were so soft looking at me. His love meant so much more now that I saw this new side of him. "Good morning." I whispered and he sadly smiled. "I'm sorry Denali I should've told you when I had the chance. I have a lot I have to tell you but I think I'm ready." He said and I smiled sadly back at him caressing his cheek. "Baby you told me everything last night." His eyes fell. "What?" I scoffed. "You got blacked out drunk and you told me everything Kaiden. I'm not leaving you not ever." I said and his eyes teared up and he kissed me with few stars tears running down his face.

It was refreshing to see this side of him where he's sensitive and open with me. We could talk about anything now without him trying to hide something from me. "You're not disgusted by me?" Kaiden asked me and I shook my head at him. "No I don't I think that you were young and had no control over the situation." I explained and he smiled at me. "I love you so much Dani." he leaned into me to kiss me and I stopped him. I jumped up and I ran to the bathroom. "Dani! What' wrong?" Kaiden came running after me. 

I threw myself over the toilet in time to throw up. "Don't look at me!" I said trying to cover my face with my hands. But I felt Kaiden's hands come around and pull the hair out of my face. "You've seen me at my worst Dani please." I shook my head flushing the toilet when I was done and I wiped my mouth with some tissue. I looked up at him with my doe eyes. "What do you think happened? Are you sick?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe I drank too much last night and it didn't settle." I thought to him and he picked me up in one swift movement. " Kaiden carried me downstairs to the couch and laid me down. 

Before I could speak a word he went to the kitchen and a few minutes later came back with a cup of hot tea. "Here drink this it will settle your stomach." I nodded taking a few sips. Kaiden's phone went off and he answered it. "Hark-" He stepped away from me for a moment as he was on the phone. I watched him carefully and I focused on trying to calm my stomach down. Kaiden came back to me and he knelt down beside the couch. "I have to go to the office for just a little bit I promise I'll be back." He explained. "But you promised no work on weekends!" I croaked and he sighed grabbing my hand. "Dani just spare me an hour my clients aren't used to having me gone on weekends and this one is kinda important." 

I sighed and he stood and went upstairs to get ready. A moment later he came back down in business attire and he came to me and kissed my forehead and brushing my hair out of my face before leaving. Just as he left I felt the need to throw up again to I went to the half bathroom by the kitchen. Just as I stopped throwing up Ari called me. "Hello?" I croaked tiredly. "Geeze girl you sound awful." I groaned sitting against the wall. "I've been throwing up all morning." I explained and she oohed me.

"You're not pregnant are you?" She asked me and my heart sunk down. "I don't know?" I asked her and she gasped at me. "Well do you guys use protection?" She asked and I sighed pressing my fingers to the bridge of my nose. "no..." I replied and she oohed me again. "You need to get a pregnancy test now!" She said and I sighed getting up and freshening up. "Ari I'm in no mood to go get a pregnancy test right now." I walked out to see Jack staring at me a little shocked from what I had just said. "I gotta go girl two people walked in." She hung up before I could say bye but me and Jack were stuck in a staring contest. 

"Ms. Cooper is everything alright?" Jack asked me in a calm tone and I blushed. "Jack I need you to do me a big favor but you cannot tell Kaiden." I said and he looked at me curious. "Mr. Hark is my boss he's the one that pays me so I answer to him if he asks a question." I sighed pressing my hand to my head. "And how upset would he would be if I needed something and you didn't help me? He doesn't need to know my personal business. Also why are't you with him? You're his bodyguard." He nodded his head in agreement. "He instructed me to stay here with you what do you need?" Jack asked and I sighed.