.14.

The Weekend

Kaiden didn't come into work today. It was Friday and at this point I didn't really question his disappearance from work anymore. I just came in and work as I normally would. I opened up my email and saw a email from Kaiden.

Dear Ms. Cooper,

I have enclosed in an envelope on my desk some items you will need for this weekend get away. Make sure to grab it and bring it with you. Come to my penthouse directly after work. All clothes will be included on your stay.

Highest regards - Hark

I got up from my desk and I used my spare key to unlock his office door. On his desk was a large yellow envelope for papers. I picked it up making sure not to touch anything else and I opened it. Inside was a key card and a letter. "This is a key card to my parking garage and my penthouse. Park your car on Deck C and make sure to never let this out of your sight. I trust you Dani." I seal the items in the envelope and walked out of his office making sure to lock the door behind me. I stuff the envelope into my purse and I finished my work for the day.

I gathered my things and made my way to the elevator. As I passed the front desk I realized that Quinn was busy at work. "Hey stranger." I said approaching her desk. She gave me a straight face very different from the friendliness she's shown me in the past. "Denali-" she acknowledged. I hummed to myself feeling something sly come over me. "How's your dog I heard he was sick?" I asked and she shrugged. "He'll live... thanks for asking." I smiled wide at her. " Well let me know if you need anything you anything let me know you know how us girls have to stick together" I said smiling once more and leaving the desk and making my way to the elevator.

I drove to Kaidens penthouse and I followed his instructions. I walked off the elevator into his penthouse and there was classical music playing in the house. I took off my heels and hung my coat on the rack by the elevator. All I could hear was Kaiden's words rom yesterday ring in my head. I'd like to show you some things. I wondered exactly what he meant by this and I let my mind wonder to all the possibilities of what things could be. As I walked further into he apartment I looked around still not greeted by the handsome man I've been looking for all day. 

Unfortunately the only man that came into my sight was Jack. "Ms. Cooper Mr. Hark is awaiting you in the dinner room." Jake motioned with his hand to follow him which I did. I walked into the dinning room it was a large black square table with fabric grey chairs around it. A bubble looking chandelier hung in the middle fo the room. Kaiden sat there already with wine poured and a smirk on his face. As I approached him he stood and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Jack go ahead and take the evening in the security room I won't be needing you around eh house anymore." Jack nodded once before leaving the room. 

"You look beautiful Denali." Kaiden said and I blushed a little bit taking a seat across from him. "Why thank you I do have to say this is my work clothes." He smiled brightly at me. "Well I have some items here for night time. . . If you even need them." He mumble the last part of that and he sipped his wine with a smirk. I shook my head at him blushing. "I was wondering exactly what you wanted me to come over here to see. You had my mind wondering all day hoping maybe you'd show me your train collection or Pokemon cards. Or maybe what the dungeon you hide behind that locked door." I said and he laughed at me. "Well I can't promise trains or cards or a key to that bedroom but I can promise you something." He bantered. "And what would that be Mr. Hark?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Eat and I'll show you." 

He brought my attention to the plate in front of me steak and green beans and salad. We ate in a peaceful silence. The sun had just completely set. "Okay what do you want to show me?" I asked and he smiled looking at his watch. "Come here dearly." We both stood and I followed him to the living room. He brought me to the floor length windows and he stood behind me. "Just watch." I watched the city around us then that's when I saw it shoot up in the sky and explode. "Oh my fireworks!" I screamed. Kaiden huge me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Is this all for me?" I asked and I felt him nod and smile. "Of course it is." I shook my head in  disbelief. "How did you get the city to approve this?"I asked and he hushed me. "Don't worry about the details."

I turned around in his arms and I kissed him. His hand reached up and he caressed my cheek as we kissed. "Anything for you princess." He mumbled into my lips before deepening it. He pushed me against the window and I gasped for air he was intoxicating. Kaiden pulled away for a moment. "I want you Dani I want all of you." I shook my head at him. "The have all of me." I breathed against his lips before kissing him again. Kaiden swiftly picked me up making me scream. "This is not what I meant!" I screamed at him I could still hear the fireworks going off as he walked me upstairs.  He opened up the door at the end of the hall and same down. Just as he sat me down he was gone. I looked around trying to recover from being disoriented. It was his bedroom everything was black and grey. His bed was neatly made up with soft blankets and he had a little couch set aside from the bed. 

I slowly made my way further into the room looking at the details of the decor. Just as i got closet enough to the bed the light sin the bedroom dimmed making me look up to the ceiling. I felt Kaiden press his body against the back of mind pinning me between him and the side of the bed. "thought you'd enjoy some mood lighting." He whispered in my ear. "Kaiden you've out done yourself." I said and he chuckled under his breath. "Of you have no idea." He kissed from my ear down to my neck then his hands mat my hips he turned me around so I was facing him and then he carefully lead me onto the bed. 

His lips didn't leave mine the entire time they his lips still danced with mine. "Is this okay?" He asked and I nodded my head. That's when he pulled further away from me and held my face so I was looking at him. "I need verbal consent." I smiled briefly. "Yes sir this is perfect." He growled under his breath hearing me. Her carefully slipped off my shirt and slipped me out of my skirt too. I took his shirt off and I ran my hands down his built chest before kissing my way down to his pants. I unbuckled his belt and I unbuttoned his pants. He pushed me gently to lay flat on the bed he finished taking off his pants and underwear. I moaned seeing him in all nakedness.

His hands came around himself as he ran his hand up and down his shaft just twice. "You have no idea how long I've been thinking of having you all to myself." He moaned stalking on top of me. "I think I have an idea." He moaned into my lips I held him to me and he aligned himself with me and he breath deeply. "I'm going to take all of you now okay?" He asked and I closed my eyes. "Yes" He entered me and I was instantly sore I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He was still for a moment moaning in my ear. "You feel so much better than I thought." He said and I moaned again.

We laid in bed after our intense moment both of us wrapped. Kaiden stroke my bare arms making patterns on my skin. I had my head laying on his chest listening  to his heart beat. "I love you." He said and I looked up at him. "Really?" I asked not believing him. "yes really... I don't want you to leave my side for a very long time Dani and... I haven't felt this way in a very long time." He said with lots of emotion in his voice. I smiled against him and kiss his neck. "I love you too." He smiled and for a second I though I saw a tear run down his cheek but before I could say anything about it he rolled over on top of me. 

"Good cause I'm not easy to get rid of." He said kissing me. We enjoyed each other for a little bit longer before we both fell asleep but I was awake by a thud in the hallway. I jerked up from my sleep and I heard footsteps walking down he hallway. I looked to my side to see Kaiden was still in bed with me in fact his arm was still slung protectively around my waist. I quickly got out of bed surprised I didn't wake Kaiden and I slipped on his dress shirt as I made my way out the door. I quietly closed it and listened. I heard someone down stairs a thud followed by a female voice "Ow!" In a loud whisper. I quickly walked to the end of the hallway to the stairs and looked over the banister to see no one. "Am I going crazy?" I whispered to myself. that's when I saw the elevator door ding and open making me jump out of my skin. 

Jack walked off the elevator and quickly looked around he spotted me right of the bat. "Ms. Cooper what are you doing out of bed it's 3 am?" He asked and I awkward hugged my body hoping he didn't see anything private. "I thought I saw something I'm sorry." He took a deep breath. "I saw you on the cameras I though you were a intruder. " I shook my head at him. "No just me... I'm going back to bed."he nodded his head at me. "Do you need any help?" He asked "NO!" I yelled by accident. "No... I'm fine that you." I whispered turning on my heel and walking back to the room. I laid back into bed and Kaiden instinctively wrapped his arm around me again. "Everything okay?" He asked and I hummed at him. "Everything is fine." I close my eyes and fell asleep.