Prologue [Jungkook]

A great day for Jeon Jungkook. He was a seven year old kid, happy with his life. His mom and dad always loved him and he always made sure to never disappoint them. But today, he got his results.

"Mom! Listen! I got 98% percentage and it's the highest!" Jungkook screamed, happy about his grades. "Wow! Great job son." His mom replied, proud of her only child.

"Junghyun, I think we should go to a beach to celebrate kookie's great result." Ara, Jungkook's mom said to Kook's father, Junghyun. "Yeah, I think it's a great idea. He always makes us proud with his grades and he's a great athlete too." He said, with a grin.

"Kookie baby, mama's got a surprise for you~"

"Surprise? What is it mama?"

"We're going to the beach!"

"Really?! Yayyy! I wanted to go there and you already gave me a surprise?! We all are connected, mama!" Jungkook screamed, joyfully. Ara chuckled.

--> Time skip <-- ( In the car)

"Mama! Papa! Get ready! We're going to be late!" Jungkook said, with great excitement. He wanted to go to the beach for a long time. The last time he went was years ago, he was really tiny at that age. He can't even remember what the beach is like. Till now he only saw it in pictures and now he doesn't wanna miss the opportunity to finally go there.

"Coming!" Junghyun shouted, laughing at the kid who was desperate to go there.

Soon they got inside the car, enjoying the music playing in the background.

But suddenly, the atmosphere changed. The bright sunny sky turned into a dark sky with a span of a second. Everyone on the road and sidewalk got a little scared. Everyone stoped. There was now lightning in the sky. The seven year old was terrified. He just wanted to go to a beach, can he ever now? The atmosphere was getting darker and the thunder getting louder. It started raining. The rain was very strong, carrying cold and powerful winds. The rain started to fill up. It had reached the knees of the men standing on the sidewalk. It just kept on getting darker and darker. Soon, the people there, heard a lightning strike. It happened on a certain car.

Oh no...

Oh no...

It can't be right?

Jungkook's mom and dad, dying in front of the small boy?

It wasn't true right?

It was all a nightmare right?

Right?

It was a tragedy. A terrible and terrific tragedy.

A seven year old boy, left alone.

It wasn't a nightmare.

Why wasn't it?

Jungkook woke up with sadness seen all over him. He couldn't believe that he survived ten years after the tragedy happened. He was seventeen years old now. Yet he still remembered the the past, every moment, he remembered. And to make it even more sad, what was today? Their death anniversary.

Jungkook travelled to their grave, taking their favourite flowers. His father seemed to like violets while his mother, sunflowers. He wished that we could have also died that day, so why didn't he? Why? Why was he left alone? Why was he left alone where nothing was there for him, nobody was there for him? Just why?

Jungkook still topped his class yet doesn't have any sorts of friends. From childhood only, his only friends were his grandma and grandpa. But they died when he was six years old. Gosh, why everyone he loved, dies? But we have to overcome these tragedies. In the end, bad things happen to the people you love and you'll find yourself praying up to heaven above...

-•-•-

Uwu how was my first chp? Was it good ;D? Did I make y'all cry? :( Things turn sad when you listen to bts sad songs and write stories. I listened to "the truth untold" and boy am in tears :<((

#peaceout ;3