Prologue [Taehyung]

"Mom! I got a B+". A boy shouted this sentence happily. "Only a B+? You're such a pathetic child, Taehyung. You should focus on your studies. Why can't you atleast get an A?" His mom told him, disappointedly.

This sentence broke Taehyung. He started crying and left to his room. Wasn't what he had tried to achieve, enough? He prepared for the exam, with full concentration, still he got a B+. But every child has a capacity of learning. Taehyung tried his hardest to score the best grade. But you know, some parents don't deserve kids.

His mom although wasn't bad and abusive, still she abused his heart. What had the little boy did in his past life to deserve this?

The little tiger didn't have a dad. While his mom, Yeji, was pregnant with him, his father was her boyfriend. She was pregnant when she was twenty years old. His father didn't accept the baby and left Yeji, crying and alone. Her love for him faded quickly and she raised her kid, Taehyung, alone. Being a single parent can be tough. But she was rich so it didn't have any financial problem. Taehyung didn't have any father's love, that was the problem. Yeji was frustrated and wanted her kid to be the CEO afterwards that's why she wanted him to get good grades. She is not bad, afterall. She just didn't have anyone to help her out.

But Taehyung was too young to understand this. He was eight years old, what do we expect from him? Good grades was the only expectation from him by his mother. As Taehyung was going to be the future CEO she wanted him to get a high score, not decent, high score. Taehyung didn't hated his mom that much but still wished that his mom was a little bit more understanding.

He had a pretty decent life, but not having a father was his only problem. Every year on father's day, his friends wished their father, gave them gifts and much more. But Taehyung was the only one who didn't smile, just sat quietly on that day. He hated father's day. Everytime, he asked his mom about his father, his mom would try to change the topic or tell him that once he got older, she'll tell him. He didn't know why he had to be older to know the reason. But he kept his impatience with himself.

Even though Yeji was always behind his studying and forcing him to get good grades, he still loved his mom. He knew that she worked hard as whenever she came home, she would be very tired. That is why he never became a bratty kid even tho he's rich. Even tho he could have hated her, he couldn't. Afterall, she's still his mom.

"Wake up Tae!" Yeji yelled at the boy who was cuddling his favourite pillow while sleeping. "Few more minutes mom..." He replied, drowsily. "You've been saying the same thing from half an hour, bear! Get your ass up NOW!" Yeji shouted at the boy who woke up, not wanting his mother to shout at him anymore.

He was now eighteen years old, handsome boy. When he turned sixteen, his mom told him why he didn't have a father and now Taehyung felt bad for his mother. He hugged her while she was crying and said comforting words to her. He now despised his father and promised her that if he met him anywhere, he won't leave him alone, he would destroy his life.

"Bye mom! I'm going to school!" Taehyung said to his mom, while she was cooking his favourite food.

-•-•-

Hola bitches ;3 did you like Taehyung's backstory? I didn't plan anything for him and this was decided and written on the spot :/ and btw im not that good at English as it's not my first language so u might find some grammatical mistakes or some typos can happen in between chapters. When the whole book is completed, I will fix the typos.

#peaceout ;3