12. Preparation ✿

Am sorry for not updating properly as today my exams finished and I wanted some rest. My punishment is I'll post the picnic's first part as soon as possible.

The second part is not done so I'll probably write it tomorrow..

Enjoyy 🤩✨
____________________________________

Soon the bunny boy started packing for his trip. His mind was filled with many questions. He payed the fees, now there's no going back.

He took his important materials and then went to his wardrobe to grap some clothes that fit the environment of the trip. Oh I forgot to mention where the trip was held. It was on a beach.

As they were going to a beachy region, short clothes is a must. Therefore, along with his comfiest hoodies and sweatpants, he took some short clothes too. His wardrobe was mostly filled with soft clothes only.

While finding his pants, he came across something. That something is a diary.

Diary? It doesn't seem to have that many pages. And only one page is filled..? I probably have wrote it when i was younger.

---

♡ 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 ♡
____________________________________

29th August, 2012

Hey diary
         Today am very sad. Today kookie lost his friend. His name is taehyung. He was very handsome. He always talk to me. But today we were on the road and going to the park but there was no other to help us cross road. So we both tried to cross the road. I crossed it but taehyung didn't and a car came and hurted tae. Why did the car hurt taehyung? Bad car! Taehyungie's mom came and told me to stay away from him. Amd she never let me meet him. Why? What did I do wrong?
         Taehyungie hyung is my only friend. And why is his mom taking him away? I want him! We were together since 2009! I want him back! Please don't take taetae away from kookie! Please...
____________________________________

What the fuck-

I've met Taehyung before?!

And he got into a car accident..?

Wait-

I didn't lose my memory...

Then how did I forget him?

Probably because of the tragedy that happened afterwards...

But I definitely have to talk to Taehyung about this.

But,

Was he that special?

---

After reading the diary, or I say, page, he decided to text Taehyung. Taehyung made him exchange numbers so that is the reason why he had his number.

____________________________________

Bunnie
Uhh, hey hyung.
R u online?

Taehyungie hyung
Hiii :D
So u finally decided to text me ;3

Bunnie
Not really...

Taehyungie hyung
Rude :<(

Bunnie
Umm, I wanted to ask you something..
Pls don't take offence to my question..

Taehyungie hyung
Sounds serious 👁️👄👁️
But okay, go ahead :D

Bunnie
Did u get in a car accident before..?

Taehyungie hyung
Tf? Pretty much no, my mom never told me about any of that..
And she forces me to get good grades but she is still the best and would never lie to me

Bunnie
It's just...
It's just that..
Nvm ill tell u later on

Taehyungie hyung
Heyy???!!
Replyyy!!
Tell mee!!
Ok stupid bunny
Byeee ✌🏻
____________________________________

Jungkook didn't have guts to explain the whole thing to him. If he tells him than surely it will affect their friendship and Taehyung's relationship with his mom too. It's better not to tell...

Is it?

Not really.

---

But the first thing on the priority list of Jungkook was the trip that was going to be held tomorrow.

Was he nervous? Yes.

Was he excited? Yes.

Was he slowly changing? Yes.

Was he developing friendship? Yes.

Was he in l- No.

But he was going to enjoy it the fullest. He knew it.

-•-•-

Namaste 🤞🏻
Next chp is finally the trip!

Shit's about to get hawt 🔥👄🔥

And are you ready for ultra big chapters? 👁️✌🏻

I mean it'll be more than 1000 words, thats for sure. 🗿✨

[Future me:- i tried making long chapters but i failed, so the chapters are just ranging between 1000-1500... I'm sorry :(]

But I'll surely make it beautiful and for this mistake, I'll treat y'all with more and more fluff and *cough* smut *cough*

But anygays,

#peaceout ;3