8. Assignment (Pt. 2) ✿

I am trying to write long chapters O.o

And I want to thank everyone who has voted, read, commented and added this book to their reading lists! Thank you guys! I love you all to the moon and back! 💘

UwU♡
____________________________________

It was late midnight.

01:45a.m., to be exact.

But the Taehyung couldn't sleep. He needed a pillow to hug when sleeping. But he didn't have any. He tried sleeping in a hugging air position but the trial had gone to waste. He only had an option, and that option was too risky.

The option was to steal Jungkook's pillow.

But as he didn't have another choice, he had to do it. Slowly he went towards the younger, their hot breathes on each other's faces. He tried to take the pillow, but he failed. Jungkook was resting his head on it, too tightly.

He than decided to give up, but as soon as he was about to get away from the younger boy, Jungkook hugged him. Too tightly. Jungkook was holding him by his neck while Taehyung decided to lay his hand on his lower back. Then they all slept.

---

Jungkook was the first one to wake up. He found himself in between a body, Taehyung's body. WAIT-

Why were they hugging? That too like couples?

Taehyung woke up when he felt Jungkook moving. "Good morning." He said, in his fucking deep voice that turned even more deep as he just woke up.

"G-good morning..." The younger stuttered in between in speech as he tried to ignore the other boy's deep voice. "W-why are we hugging?" He asked in a cute slow voice.

"Oh? Yes, yes. Actually I can't sleep without hugging something or someone. I tried to steal your pillow but failed. I was about to get away but then you hugged me out of nowhere..." The other boy replied to his question while an 'oh' just left the younger's mouth.

Soon the both boys were up. Yet Jimin was still asleep. "Hey, Jimin hyung, wake up." Jimin looked up with his blinking eyes, trying to get a look of the morning. One more thing that Jimin liked about Jungkook's house was that there were no buildings surrounding his house so every morning he could get a fresh start, but little did he know,

Jungkook couldn't get a fresh start.

He couldn't move on from what happened a decade ago.

"Wait, wait we both are soooo stupid!" The eldest boy there spoke. "We totally forgot to ask about your parents. Where are they?" This question broke Jungkook. "J-Jimin, they are dead..." Said Taehyung not wanting to hurt Jungkook by reminding him. "Oh, I apologise for asking that question. What can I do to make ut up for you?" Jimin spoke, apologising. "No that's fine, totally. It wasn't your fault, as you didn't know..." Jungkook said, with small smile.

"Let's get to work after freshing up and having breakfast, shall we?" Taehyung spoke with a wide boxy grin on his face.

"Are you both sure that your parents won't mind that you're here from yesterday..? Jungkook asked the boys while heading downstairs in the kitchen while the two others following him around like a puppy.

"Yeah we're both sure!" Jimin answered, while brushing his teeth.

Jungkook had freshened up quickly to cook some breakfast for them.

"So what do you want for breakfast alongside tea?" He asked while getting the ingredients for making tea. "Pancakes would be great." Replied Jimin as he helped him cook the breakfast while Taehyung was folding sheets and putting the pillows back in place in Jungkook's room.

Soon they made their breakfast and started eating. "Nothing can beat pancakes!" Said Taehyung, with his mouth stuffed. "Gosh, Tae, don't speak while having food in your mouth!" Jimin made a disgusting face while looking at Taehyung while he just gave him his well known boxy smile with pancakes.

---

As soon as they were done bathing, they all gathered in Jungkook's bedroom and started doing the project.

"Everything would be distributed evenly. The slides would be divided in three parts." Jungkook sternly said while the two elder boys just nodded and started preparing for their slides.

When they were preparing, some sparrows had sat on their windows and started making noises. Yeah, sparrows are very cute and makes cute voices too but there were too many sparrows. It annoyed Jungkook.

He always had the sparrows in his small garden. He didn't bought them but they just seized over a tree in the garden.

He had them for almost two months, when the little sparrow was just an egg. Slowly the egg hatched and the sparrow learnt to fly, and grow up.

The sparrow always had her parents on her side. Always. Jungkook always observed when the sparrow was being all lovey-dovey with her parents.

He was sad, really sad.

And if you are wondering how did Jungkook survive was actually thanks to his cousin Yoongi and his parents.

They treated him just like his own parents. They both were suggesting Jungkook to stay in Busan only but Jungkook wanted to repay them for all the work they did for him. So he had to move to Seoul to get a decent job.

It sucks, right?

Yeah, pretty much.

"Hey, what happened?" The voice scared the shit out of Jungkook. He wasn't used to a deep voice just coming out of nowhere.

"No-nothing...I was just admiring the sparrows..." He replied, still shocked.

"We both are already done with the slides, are your ready?" Taehyung asked the little boy while he just nodded. "Great, we'll give each other orals to remember it." Jungkook agreed, while both of them walking to Jimin who was busy in making the transitions between each slides smooth.

"Hey guys! So, is this okay?" Jimin asked, nervously. "Okay, it's more than okay! You're very good at making presentation, hyung!" Jimin showed his popular eye smile to Jungkook's comment while Taehyung just sulked while sitting on the bed.

"Excuse me? I was the one who had this all done! You just made transitions!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Calm down, hyung. Everyone had something done and I appreciate everyone's hard work, okay?" Said Jungkook with a smile while Taehyung returned it.

But Taehyung did like how Jungkook called him hyung. Well ofcourse he'd call him hyung because it's disrespectful if you don't but still, the sound of the word 'hyung' still was echoing in Taehyung's head.

He had a hyung kink, i guess...

-•-•-

I promise y'all I'll make longer chapters!

Every chapter from this chapter will be of 1000 words or more, i promise :D

I haven't said it but I love y'all 💜🧷
(If you know why i put safety pin... <3

Also I wanted y'all to know that my final exams are ending after two days! \⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/

I would be pretty much free after that so the updates will take place much faster 😜

I upload these as these are in my drafts but I'm stuck on 14. Chp. :'(

#peaceout ;3