1. Surprise? ✿

A special thanks to thereverence. For voting the chapter 💘
____________________________________

It was a normal morning for Jungkook. Well he got used to crying in his sleep because of his parents. That day still scares him. From that day onwards he was afraid of the rain and cars. He hates them. He's afraid of them. He's scared that it will happen again.

Jungkook wanted to make his parents proud so he still gets straight A's in every subject. He doesn't have any friends and isn't looking forward to make one. In school he looked like a cold hearted boy.

Cold. Heartless.

That's what they called him and he questioned that. He wasn't heartless, he was loveless. A child who lost his parents at a young age. Had nobody and will have nobody with him, to support him, to understand him, to take care of him, to love him...

He wanted someone who'd understand him. He wanted someone. But he was too scared. Too scared remembering the past.

Why didn't he die? That was his question. Why was he forced to see his parents suffer in front of him,die in front of him..

He got ready for his school. [He's in high school STD 10th (let's pretend that 17 year old is being in 10th 🤡👍🏻) and he's younger than everyone because he skipped one year]

It was a great, colorful and sunny day although what Jungkook saw was darkness. He shoved his way through the crowd of students. He hated crowds. But he had to go to a nice and popular college.

Let me introduce you to Jungkook's personality... He's a little shy, quiet, introvert, doesn't like hanging out and an anti-social being like us. As he was socially awkward, he mostly rejected all friendship requests amd that made him seem cold.

Soon the first lecture started, Maths, his weakness. Although he was great at all subjects he kind of didn't like maths. Like why the fuck do we have to find x to get a job? Why tf do we have to prove that that's a triangle? Triangle is having some identity crises or what?

It went pretty boring. So did all the lectures before lunch break.

The bell rang and students ran off to the canteen, hungry as hell. Jungkook was a little bit foodie, and he always had a banana milk bottle in his hand in canteen. It was the only thing that kept him alive at that moment.

Students usually chit-chat while eating but Jungkook being a loner studies most of the time. He got bored of the book that he was reading. So he decided to look around a little bit. He looked around amd saw all the students in groups except one. Two boys were sitting and chatting. One of them was looking a little short. And one of them was tall and not to mention his deep voice and EXTRA LONG fingers.

That wasn't what Jungkook thought ofcourse. [We are officially named as BTS simps 💋✌🏻]. Jungkook just thought about the two boys. They looked like they knew each other very well. But soon the bell rang making Jungkook jump out of his thoughts. Whatever they are. Why should I care? Jungkook thought.

It was the science lecture. "A very good afternoon my dear students. I'm glad that everyone is paying attention in every class. That's why me and principal ma'am have planned a surprise for you all. I hope you all look forward to it." The teacher said with a smile. Soon the class was shouting and thinking about the surprise. "Miss, when will the surprise be revealed?" The short boy which Jungkook saw earlier questioned. "It will be revealed tomorrow. Hold your horses till then." The teacher said, laughing. But Jungkook didn't even care. Why should I hold my horses when I don't even have any horses?

Soon the school day came to an end. Jungkook just quietly walked out of the school while the other students were discussing about the surprise.

"What could it be?"

"Why are you asking me? Ask the teacher, airhead."

"Hey, stop being rude. But I'm excited about the surprise!"

"Are you sure that the surprise will be good? I mean they would probably have planned examination or some other shit."

"Party pooper- I mean popper."

-•-•-

Annyeong buddies 😀

How was it?? Tell mee! 💋✌🏻

Btw this story may be short or maybe long idk

My theory says that this story may contain chapters ranging to 30-40...

But whatever, enjoy y'all

#peaceout ;3