14. First Night ♡

[I just realised that the chapter name seems weird.., ifykyk ;)]

---
The full day was spent travelling so that's why the faculty decided to gave the students a rest for the rest of the day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All the students got off the bus, and went to the receptionist's counter. A teacher counted the students while the others were busy saying something.

"So students, I hope you already have decided that who's going to be your partner. But there are some points I want you to note down,
1. Only three people maximum for one bedroom.
2. No room sharing for a girl and a boy.
3. Be nice to your roomate." The teacher spoke, while the students nodded.

Oh man holy shit. I don't have anyone to be roommates with..

Jungkook thought.

"I'll be sharing a room with Hoseok and Yoongi." Said Jimin, going to the both. "Me and Namjoon." Jin spoke. "Well that leaves you two, good luck being roommates." Yoongi spoke to the two youngest boys.

"Do you want to share a room with me? I-I mean you can go with a-anyone you want..." Jungkook said to Taehyung. "With anyone I want? Okay." Taehyung replied while Jungkook was a little heartbroken.

"Kidding. I'll share a room with you!" Taehyung spoke, hugging Jungkook while the younger was shocked.

"Okay students. Come group wise and tell me who do you want to share your room with, okay?" The teacher spoke, while the students replied a 'yes teacher'.

"Excuse me miss, Me and Jungkook are sharing a room, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi, are doing the same and Namjoon and Seokjin too." Taehyung spoke to the teacher while the teacher just nodded and gave them their respective keys for their rooms.

---

"So umm, let's get inside..." Jungkook spoke, awkwardly scraping the back of his nake. "Yeah..." Was the reply he got from the elder.

"I'll unpack my luggage. Till then you can use the shower if you want." Jungkook said as he walked towards the cupboard and unzipped his luggage. "Hmm." Taehyung said.

Soon Taehyung got into the shower while the younger boy was unpacking his luggage. He had a luggage with him and a backpack. His backpack mostly consisted of banana milk but hey, who's judging?

While the other boy was showering under hot water feeling like the weight above him was lifted up. He searched for his shampoo with his eyes closed but couldn't seem to find it.

He opened his eyes after washing the soap on his face and he couldn't see his shampoo. He was too scared to shout for his shampoo to Jungkook as they weren't that close. But he gathered up his courage and shouted, "Jungkook! Can you give me my shampoo from my backpack, please?!"

The younger heard him and shouted back after stopping folding his clothes, "Yeah! Just wait for a minute!" The younger opened the other's backpack and looked for the shampoo.

Once he got it, he stood up and left for the bathroom. "Taehyungie hyung..?" He called, and the other asked on the question, "Bunny? Did you get the shampoo?"

"Yes, here you can take it." Jungkook answered as the elder opened the bathroom door but he wasn't that straight minded, you know..

The elder had dirty plans going on his mind and he decided to make these plans into action. As the younger was only letting his hand in the bathroom with the shampoo in his hands, the elder took the shampoo but he took his hand too and dragged the younger into the bathroom.

The elder did wore a towel on his lower body, attaching it to his waist but his chest was still being exposed while his bare abs were seen.

The younger let out a welp as he was dragged inside and banged on the wall. "Hey.." Ths elder said in his deep voice while the younger froze there for a second till he started pushing the elder.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 29, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

School Trip || k.th + j.jkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें