9. Assignment (Pt. 3) ✿

I wanted to clear something guys.
The songs that are in the top of the chapters are my favourite songs and they may or may not be relatable to the chapter. 🚨🚨

A special thanks to RuchikaBalwade for voting every chapter 💘

Anygays, love y'all 👁️👅👁️

____________________________________

The assignment was completed on Tuesday but the three of them rechecked everything on Wednesday.

Yeah, it was Friday. Jungkook seemed to be revising everything and so does Jimin. But Taehyung was the only cool one there.

"Yo guys, what are you so worrying about?" He asked as of there was no presentation held today.

"Seriously, how can you be so cool about it, Taebear?" Jimin replied, shock how the taller was smiling and not panicking like the other two boys.

"Cuz I'm the coolest person ever~" Taehyung spoke, showing off while the Busan boys just gave him a disgusting look.

---

Soon they headed back to their respective classes and the teacher came in.

"I hope everyone has prepared their respective assignments. So the first group showing us about their work are, Tzuyu, Sana and Jeongyeon. Please start with your presentation." The teacher spoke up, while the three girls took whatever they needed and headed to the class smart board, while Jeongyeon was starting the projecter and Tzuyu and Sana preparing for other things.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay, now the group of Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook." As soon as the teacher announced their names, the class began to cheer because Jungkook was in the team.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jeon Jungkook, "my name being Park Jimin, "and myself Kim Taehyung." The three of them stated, joining the sentences.

[Would you like a presentation being explained? Too bad I ain't telling shit ;3]

(Time skip) [cuz i hate studies to the moon and back 🤩]

"Great work you three, I must say yours is the best presentation ever. I'm proud of you three." The teacher spoke, praising the three kids who had totally different expressions on their faces.

Jimin had a smile on his face revealing the praise he just got, Taehyung had a smirk showing 'I know I'm the best' expression while Jungkook had a totally cold expression on his face.

---

"Was I good?" Taehyung asked, after the presentation while hearing his question Jimin and Jungkook choked on literal air.

"What? What did I say wrong..?" He asked again, wanting to know the reason why were they so shocked.

"N-nothing.." Jungkook replied to his question while Taehyung sat in confusion.

[Ifykyk 🌚]

"You did great. I wasn't expecting a good performance from you but you proved me wrong.." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled at his answer.

"What do you mean you weren't expecting me to give my best? I may look like a fool but I still have a brain, okay?!" Taehyung said, with fake anger.

"But you just don't know how to use it." Jungkook spoke, and Taehyung just gave him a eye-roll.

"Are we three finally friends now?" The taller boy asked out of nowhere. While the younger replied, "Jimin, yes. You, no."

"Excuse me? What have I done to you to be hearing this about me?!" Taehyung shouted.

"Nothing, you're just annoying."

Jungkook maybe calling Taehyung annoying for jokes but Taehyung doesn't like being called annoying. His mother always call him annoying and he can't find a reason why. The word 'annoying' hurted him. He is just being friendly. He doesn't deserve this.

"Okay then, stop hanging out with Jimin and me! If you find me annoying than you could have told me earlier! I would have left you on the spot!" Taehyung spoke up, angrily while he took Jimin by his hand and left to sit on another bench.

"...Sorry..." The younger said, slowly and shakily. A few tears fell down from his eyes and he didn't know why.

It wasn't like he hated Taehyung. It wasn't like he hated anyone. He was scared. Scared of losing them. What if one day the history repeats itself and he lose Taehyung and Jimin? Yeah, he was scared. He didn't wanted to be broken again. If this happens one more time then he'll never recover.

He didn't hate anyone. He was scared.

---

After school, Jungkook was trying to find Taehyung to apologise to him.

Yes, he was scared of losing them. But, wasn't he the one pushing them away? As soon as he realised that, he wanted to apologise to Taehyung. And too Jimin too.

On the other side,

"C'mon Taebear! He is a loner guy and is too shy tell you that he wants to be your friend! He is a year younger than us. And on top of that, he had lost his parents! It was probably a big tragedy that's why he's scared!" Jimin shouted at Taehyung who thought about what Jimin said for a second or two.

"Are you sure?" The taller boy asked while the shorter just gave him a strong nod.

Till then Jungkook found Taehyung talking to Jimin.

"T-Taehyung.." The younger boy slowly said stuttering while Taehyung saw him scared and his face covered with dry tears.

"Jungkook...I'm sorry, okay? I just don't like it if anyone calls me 'annoying' even it's for a joke.. I'm sorry I took it too far.." The taller boy spoke while Jimin saw one of his other friends calling him so he had to leave.

"Tae.. I'm the one who messed everything up. I shouldn't have said you're annoying. I already consider you both as my friends and I just wanted to joke around a little bit. I'm sorry..." Jungkook spoke.

"So we're friends?" Taehyung asked the younger boy who nodded smiling a little.

"Great!" Taehyung showed him his boxy smile while Jungkook just malfunctioned seeing his smile.

His smile is soo pretty.

He's so pretty.

-•-•-

Hola bitches 🤩

Imma attack you with all my angsty chapters 🌚

We need drama 🗿✌🏻

But ofcourse I'll repay you with some taekook moments 💘

And I hope you all like the ff till here cuz in few chapters the main part will be there 👁️👅👁️

Anygays,

#peaceout ;3