13. Travelling ♡

It was 03:00 A.M. when Jungkook suddenly stirred from his sleep. Actually, he never slept; he was just pretending to sleep as the excitement and nervousness were taking over him.

He tried various ideas to give his mind a break, but his heart had other plans. Four hours were remaining till he'd leave his home and was in the school bus. The students were ought to be gathered in the school grounds at 07:00 A.M.

Jungkook was sure that nobody was sleeping right now. And yes, he was true. Every student eyes' were wide open and some's legs too.

No matter how badly Jungkook's head pained, he never fell asleep. The trip was keeping him wide awake. He decided to be on his heart's side for once and got up from his bed, slowly tiptoeing although nobody was in his house except him and went to the kitchen.

He always kept packets of noodles in his upper cabinet as he often woke up at night, craving for food. He found a cup noodle packet and threw some hot water in it while cutting the spices' packet. He loved spicy ramyeon and was eating buldak ramyeon, while trying to spot some seaweed seeds to put on the top.

He let the noodles cool down a little bit and then started slurping it like he haven't eaten for days. He had some leftovers of radish pickles so he gathered that too.

Soon he finished it all and went back to 'sleep'. It was around 03:45 A.M. He went back and jumped on his bed. He scrolled through his phone for a minute or two and afterwards kept it back at its place and went to sleep.

Two hours went by like two seconds. The alarm was ringing too loudly scaring the shit out if the younger. He let out a groan and looked up to his clock. It was 06:00 A.M.

He slowly got up, freshened up and headed downstairs to eat some cornflakes. He left for the school ten minutes before the deadline and reached there on time.

He saw many students talking with one another. All of their faces displayed the excitement for the trip and so did Jungkook's. He was having a small smile on his face. He walked a little bit more further to find Taehyung sitting alone in the corner. Where was Jimin? He thought.

Just after that he saw Jimin talking with Hoseok while Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi were checking their stuff. He found himself walking towards Taehyung.

"Hiii." Jungkook spoke. As soon as he said that, he looked up and his sorrowful face turned into a cheerful face while hugged him too tightly slamming the younger's whole body on the wall behind us.

"Hello! You know, Jimin left me alone... Thank you for coming!" Taehyung said with a big smile displayed on his face.

"I know i saw him talking to Hoseok....Did you take all of your stuff?" He nodded, cutely.

"Okay, students! Let's get in the bus! C'mon stand in a line first!" The teacher shouted his lungs out while students ran to form a line.

After they had formed a line [According to their grades], they got in the bus. Jungkook was hesitating about whom to sit with. He saw Jimin, sitting with a girl called Jeongyeon [no shipping, okay?]. So he thought that Taehyung must accompanied too.

He met Taehyung struggling to find a seat but they both found the last seat empty. Unlike other last seats, this was special. It only had two seats at a corner while the other corner had a table to keep items on.

So if they both sat together, they both will be completely alone.

Completely alone...

[Huehuehuehue 🌚]

"There are no seats left...would you sit with me?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while he just nodded.

They both sat while Jungkook opening his packet of banana milk. "You really have an obsession with this drink." Taehyung declared while the other nodded cutely. "What if we exchange drinks, I mean, I'd give you my strawberry milk and you can give me banana milk..?" The elder stated and the younger choked on his drink.

"Hell no." Jungkook spoke, shoving his banana milk away from the elder. "Pretty please?" Taehyung asked, showing his puppy eyes. "Fine." The younger finally excepted his request as the elder giggled.

They exchanged their drinks and they both liked the other drink. But suddenly, Jungkook stopped drinking 'his' strawberry milk. He looked at Taehyung who was looking outside the window.

He thought about something and that thought was not good at all. That thought was that they exchanged their drinks, who had straws, from which they had previously drank that means, they indirectly kissed.

The elder was too busy looking outside to notice that. And the younger thanked the nature for taking away his attention. Or else they both would have been in an awkward situation.

Taehyung got tired looking outside so he decided to get some sleep. He searched for his neck pillow but he forgot it. "Oh shit." Taehyung cursed. "What happened?" Jungkook asked, curiously. "I forgot my neck pillow.." The elder started scraping his neck, awkwardly. "You can borrow mine if you want too..." Jungkook spoke giving away his neck pillow.

But the neck pillow wasn't enough for the elder boy. His neck slowly started falling until it reached the end, Jungkook's shoulder. The younger was shocked by his action. But the next action definitely did make his gay side blush.

Taehyung started searching for something to hug but what he ended up hugging was Jungkook's waist. The younger tried not to gay panic but failed miserably.

A young handsome man, hugging another handsome man by his waist while his neck was on his shoulder was indeed a good sight for some girls who liked bl [boy love]. They started clicking pictures of both of them and when Jungkook noticed, he blush hiding his face in the elder's hair.

Soon soft snores left Taehyung's mouth as he fell in deep sleep. Jungkook wanted to sleep too, but the sight in front of him was stopping him from doing so.

It was after sometime that Jungkook returned the hug he received from elder and this action led Taehyung to get more close and their faces being inches away.

There's just inches in between us
I want you to give in, I want you to-

No. Hell no. Of course Jungkook would not kiss his newly made friend. But the elder accidently booped their noses together in sleep earning a nose scrunch from the younger.

The younger wanted to sleep. So bad. But his body was having a war of hormones [A total bop, especially Taehyung looked like a daddy material- okay im sorry].

The elder was constantly shuffling a little bit and Jungkook wanted to keep him on his side so when the elder got even a little bit away, he brought them close.

The wind passed by hitting the two youngsters faces, as their hair were moving out of place, making them feel like the main characters.

[Little did they know.....🌚🌚🌚]

---

They were about to reach their destination. Jungkook was the one to wake up first. The elder was still clinging onto him.

"Taehyung..." He slowly whispered. "Hmmmmm" the elder responded. "Wake up. We're about to reach the beach." "Hmmmmm." Taehyung kept 'humming' to whatever the younger said.

"Tae...wake up..." The elder was still in a deep sleep. "Hyung..wake up.." This time when Jungkook spoke, Taehyung eyes opened, widely.

The elder realised the position that they were in. He was clinging onto him while ths younger was hugging him. "C'mon. We're about to go." Jungkook spoke, bringing the elder back from his thoughts.

"Y-yes. Let's go." The elder spoke as they both got up and took their luggage and got to their destination.

The full day was spent travelling so that's why the faculty decided to gave the students a rest for the rest of the day.

-•-•-

See you in next chp ;)

#peaceout ;3