10. New Group Of Seven ✿

Longy Chaptery Aheady 🤩

Kinda.. cuz 1500 words probs 👁️

And I'm currently writing this with a cutted hand, (i was cutting an apple and accidentally cutted my hand a lil bit..)
😔✊🏻
_

___________________________________

It was a great day in school after that. Not to mention the three of them had joined clubs in their school. A student could only join one club at a time and it was great since all of them were in the music club.

The music club consisted playing instruments, singing, rapping and dancing. Taehyung plays a violin, Jimin plays a piano and Jungkook plays a guitar. The three of them were great in vocals too.

There was a club activity held on Friday. And as the school was big, the clubs were based on their grades. So there were three different units of their club. And now all of them were required to be in the main class of the club.

And not to mention the main leader of the club, Lee Jieun, a girl in Grade XII who appreciated everyone's effort in music.

Her favourites were seven boys, Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi from Grade XII, Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok from Grade XI, and Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook from Grade X.

She appreciated all of them because they all were the greatest in music and all of them also being a great songwriters.

---

"Hello to my dear friends. I hope you all are happy. So today all the clubs in the school has club activities as we are not going to be here for a whole week. So today we are going to contribute in a group session. I mean, we are going to practice in a group activity. I told some people from our class to write some songs so I expect them that they have done their respective homework." Jieun spoke as all students nodded.

"So now, I'll assign the groups, Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, Rosé in one group. Rosé was informed to write a song."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung amd Jungkook in one group. Jungkook was informed to write a song." Jieun said while Jungkook just nodded.

[I remember Yoongi as Jungkook's cousin and he wanted to study in Seoul too so that's why he came here. I suggest you to keep any more confusions to yourself only cuz this is just a fiction and i'mma die answering every question 😔✊🏻 (this wasn't supposed to come out rude 🥺)]

"Jungkook you have written a song?!" Jimin spoke, with confusion. The three young boys had collected themselves at a specific bench where the seven members could sit.

"Y-yeah..." The younger let out, feeling the immense stare of surprise by the two elder boys. He infact wanted to tell them, but he forgot. He mostly concentrated in his project and totally forgot. He didn't forget to write the song tho.

"Anyways, what's the name of your song?" Taehyung asked while playing with a pen.

"Still with you" Jungkook spoke while the elders seemed pretty shocked.

Jungkook was known as the loner guy of the school. He hated socializing but no one ever knew this side of Jungkook. The special side of Jungkook.

"Could you tell us the lyrics?" The both elders asked while the younger nodded.

°~°~°~°

We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were everything I had
When will it be?
If I see you again
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"