11. One Day To Go ✿

Just one day remaining..

One day to go to the trip..

Taehyung was so fucking excited.

He constantly jumped and jumped while his mom thought he got possessed by someone.

Someone means the trip.

Taehyung will ensure that this trip will be the best for him.

He just wants to enjoy.

---

While someone is quite nervous.

Jungkook, yeah.

The younger boy was nervous as he never went to a trip before, and that to lasting for like a week.

It's like a roller coaster of emotions on him. He sometimes felt joyful, sometimes nervous, sometimes sad and more.

But his thoughts were disrupted by a call. The younger took a look over his phone realising that the call is from his cousin, Yoongi.

[The italicized words are from Yoongi while the normal words from Jungkook.]

Kittybro 🐈

"Hello?"

"Hi bro!"

"Kook you are coming to the trip, right?"

"..."

"Right?"

"Yes, I'm coming bro."

"That's the spirit! I heard you never attended a trip. I'm happy you finally got your chance."

"I wasn't gonna attend this one too. It was compulsory that's why I wanted to come..."

"Bitch-"

"Anyways bye I gotta make dinner!"

---

Jungkook cut Yoongi's phone as he knew that he was going to get some proper scolding from the elder.

Sometimes he thought about what life would be if his parents were alive... He'll be happy, make friends, go to places, find a lover and be happy. But he has nothing. No parents. No happiness. No places to go. Yes he does have some people but they can be acquaintances. No lover.

Life is just fucked up sometimes.

-•-•-

Sorry for the ultra small chapter y'all

My hand was paining too much and I ran out ideas of what to write...

Next chapter will be them preparing for their trip :D

But it will be short too 🥺

But after that all chapters would be long, I promise 🤞🏻

#peaceout ;3