7. Assignment (Pt. 1) ✿

"Hello Mr. Asshole." Taehyung spoke to Jungkook.

"Why am I an asshole, I may ask?"

"Well because you certainly are."

"How?"

"As you left me as soon as you said we are friends."

"But the lecture started-"

"Yeah, yeah."

Jungkook was unsure why Taehyung was acting like this suddenly but he does regret calling him his friend.

There's nothing wrong with Taehyung. He is very kind, ain't afraid to cry, or treat his momma right but the problem was with Jungkook.

You might know the reason as it was mentioned too many times here.

"I take that back." Jungkook spoke breaking the silence. "Take what back?" The elder said while sitting on the cafeteria chair. It was recess.

"Mentioning that your are my friend. You aren't. We're acquaintances and I would like to keep it that way." Hearing the younger boy's statement, the elder faked getting hurt for the hundredth time.

"Will you ever stop being dramatic?"

"Never."

Jungkook was annoyed by Taehyung's behaviour so he just left the cafeteria. The other boy ran behind him and started following him like a puppy. "C'mon, Jeon. Don't be so heartless." "Who told you my surname?" The elder shut his mouth while the younger wanted him to answer. "It's not important we can discuss it later on-" The elder's speech was cut off by the bunny boy. "Tell. Me. Now." The younger shot glares at the older who was scared that he thought he would pee himself.

"I told you it is not important, well... I knew your surname because our teacher mentions your name too often."

Hearing this the younger let out an 'oh' sound. To be honest, he wasn't expecting this reason. He thought that the elder was a stalker or some shit. Well this was unexpected.

"Okay, I guess..." The younger said, sitting on the bench as class was about to start. The elder did the same.

"An 'Okay, I guess' won't solve this young man, you'd have to beg me for forgiveness." The elder spoke, wanting the younger to beg for his forgiveness.

"And for what reason do I need to apologise?"

"Well because you made me angry!"

"Oh really, ummm how about no?"

"Rudeeee!"

---

"Jungkook!" Jimin screamed, wanting Jungkook's attention as he wanted to discuss something.

"Oh, hi hyung!" The younger replied.

"Hyung? Aren't us three the same age?" The short-heighted boy questioned.

"You both probably are born in the same year, but I've skipped a year so I guess I'm pretty much younger than everyone." He said, answering the boy's question.

"Ok, let's get to the point. We have to do the project but Jimin's mom ain't allowing him to invite any friends, my mom is allowing but we have some guests so, we were thinking if you'd allow us to do the project at your house..." Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook had to think for some time. Although he didn't have any reason to not allow them at his house, he still hasn't experienced friends coming at his house.

"Yeah, you can come. You can also come now, if that's okay." Jungkook spoke.

"We're coming right now!" Taehyung said, excitedly.

---

They reached Jungkook's house.

There's only one word to describe his house, beautiful. The two elder boys liked the aesthetic and not to mention, the flowering plants surrounding the house. It wasn't too big nor too small. It was just-right.

Jungkook welcomed the two in his house. His house was beautiful from inside too. The other boys were fascinated.

"Do you like my house?" Jungkook asked, nervously. "Ofcourse!" "Very much!" The two boys replied with their particular smiles.

"I think we should start the project now." Said Jimin, rather seriously. The younger boys nodded.

Jungkook showed Taehyung and Jimin his room and went to the kitchen to bring some snacks for them. Once he came he found Jimin looking around while Taehyung looking through a drawer.

"Hey! Don't look around my drawers! There's a thing called 'Privacy', you know?!" Jungkook screamed and Jimin glared at Taehyung.

"You should understand people's privacy, Tae." Jimin said, while Taehyung scared and Jungkook little bit intimidated by the elder's tone.

While Jimin was settling, Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, "Jimin is short tempered. Don't you dare mess with him."

"I'd like to announce that I can hear you very well, Taehyung." Jimin spoke, shooting glares at that poor boy.

Soon they started doing their assignment. They divided the works and started working.

It would be a lie if Jungkook didn't glance at Taehyung every second. He didn't know why he was doing that, but he liked it.

---

It was 8:00pm now. The two elders were getting late but the project had to be finished.

"Guys, how about dinner at my place? It's getting late. You can also sleepover, if you want." That came out of Jungkook's mouth, unexpectedly. He was an introvert but suddenly gained interest in a sleepover. Unbeliebubble.

"Sounds good, right Taebear?" "Yeah." As soon as he got the two boy's approval, Jungkook went to the kitchen to make dinner for them.

Jungkook POV

I was busy making dinner when I felt someone backhugging me, Taehyung, yes, it was Taehyung. "What are you doing? Let me go!" I screamed at him.

"Why tho? Seems like babyboy is shy~" When Taehyung said that, the younger shot a middle finger at him and he just smirked.

"To be honest, I was bored doing the project, that's why I came here." Said Taehyung, explaining the reason why he came there.

"But Jimin hyung must be in the room, all alone..."

"No, he is just walking around the house. He was fascinated by the painting in the hall, and decided to take a closer look towards them." Taehyung spoke, while Jungkook hummed.

---

"Umm, how does it tastes..?" Asked Jungkook, nervously. "It's very delicious!" The both elders spoke at the same time and everyone laughed.

Soon they had their dinner and were planning on sleeping early. They had a holiday tomorrow (for whatever reason, I'm running out of ideas 😔✊🏻), and were planning to finish the project as soon as possible.

But there was a problem. Jungkook had only one bed, that too, single bed. "Jimin did the most work today, so he deserves the bed." Said Jungkook, admiring Jimin's work and concentration in studies.

"I guess he does...but where will we sleep?" Questioned Taehyung.

"On the floor ofcourse, where else, on top of me or what?" Said Jungkook rather annoyed.

"I like the sound of that." Taehyung spoke, smirking.

"Shut up and sleep!"

-•-•-

OMG OMG
I FINALLY COMPLETED MY GOAL

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MORE THAN 1000 WORDS!! 😄😄

Wowowowoo IM SOO HAPPPYYY 🤩

#peaceout ;3