4. Smiling After Ten Years ✿

Jungkook again came with the question, why?

Jungkook was a loner guy, and whenever someone got an opportunity to talk to him, he'll just politely decline their request for friendship.

He had pretty much average reputation in his school as he was praised by his teachers and some high rankers but is hated and ignored by many.

But Jungkook didn't give a fuck about what they thought. He surely smiled whenever he got praised by anyone but he'd just ignore hate comments on him.

If Jungkook would have told them what had happened to his parents, they would befriend him and always care for him.

Why did he didn't want any friends?

Well he doesn't have a logical reason for that but he was scared.

After what had happened to his parents, he was petrified with the fact that if he makes any friends or a lover, they may leave him, just like his parents did.

It scared him so he just kept on neglecting his opportunity to create a friendship.

---

"Hey partner. Whatcha up to?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while the boy was drinking his favourite, banana milk.

It was recess by then the students had travelled to the canteen in the speed of light.

Jungkook just gave a look to Taehyung and while the tiger boy wondered why he was getting silent treatment.

"C'mon! Don't give me silent treatment, it hurts!" The tiger boy faked getting hurt, holding his heart while the bunny boy just chuckled a little.

"If it hurts then why are you talking to me? You can just go and talk with anyone in this school then why me?" The bunny boy asked in curiosity.

"Oh c'mon don't act like a grandpa! I'm just trying to befriend you!" Taehyung spoke, wanting to befriend the bunny boy badly.

"Many have tried that. But they didn't get what they expected. I recommend you to just kindly go away." Jungkook said with a cold expression.

"Hey! I'mma prove them wrong who was rejected by you, for being a friend ofcourse. I will befriend you and that's a promise!"

"Keep dreaming." Jungkook spoke, showing his adorable bunny smile.

"See? I already made you smile that nobody couldn't! I've already passed the first step-"

"Taebear! The food is getting cold! Come fast!" Jimin shouted at Taehyung.

"Oh well, looks like a gotta go, bunny boy! See you later~" The tall flirty boy walked out leaving behind a surprised and a little bit blushing Jungkook.

I mean he's correct... No one has made me smile in my school and he's the the first one to do it. I guess he doesn't deserve this musch harsh treatment. I guess I could be a bit friendlier to him... Jungkook thought.

It was indeed his first time smiling because of a random student. He was happy but at the same time, sad too. He still couldn't believe that he smiled properly after ten years because of a boy...

---

Oh dear diary,
I met a boy.
He made my dull heart
Light up with joy..

Hola 👋🏻🙂
The typo in the song was intended as Kookie was sad :(
Do you like how the story is going?
Don't worry with love and affection will come anger, jealousy, pain and more ;)

#peaceout ;3