5. Rain ✿

Jungkook was currently watching a k-drama. He didn't watch them that much and this drama seemed to stand up more than other normal k-dramas.

 He didn't watch them that much and this drama seemed to stand up more than other normal k-dramas

"Connect"

Jungkook found it amusing. How his body connects by itself, although he's just on Ep:2.

(I recommend y'all to watch it 😉)

It was a quiet Sunday morning. He was honestly bored. That's why he decided to watch the k-drama.

From next week, he'll start the project with his two partners. And surprisingly, he didn't react to it. Yeah, sure, he hated group projects, but who cares, he got one of the high rankers, and that's good.

Only that? The high ranker is Jimin. And is he the only person whom Jungkook doesn't mind being partnered up with? That's what Jungkook thought. But we know the correct answer, right?

Honestly he didn't mind doing project with them. One of them was stupid, yeah but the other had some knowledge so it was okay. But the only thing he wanted is not to get too close to them.

He doesn't want to repeat history. The history doesn't wants to repeat itself. But someone may need to make Jungkook understand that you may love someone and they may leave but that's the part of life. Remember, life is unfair.

Unfair for all. Nobody's perfect. Anyone can be good at anything but they do have their weaknesses. And you have to live with it.

The thoughts in Jungkook's mind were getting too deep so he decided to take a nap.

---

"Mom! Jimin's here!" Taehyung shouted while his mom was on the laptop, working.

"Oh, hi dear. How's everything going? I heard you have a trip seven days long?" Yeji spoke to Jimin with a smile which he returned while Taehyung filling a glass with water for Jimin.

"Yeah! I'm super excited! Me and Taebear has gotten a project with another student! We honestly didn't want to do it but it's okay because it's worth it!" Jimin spoke out sitting on the sofa.

Soon the both teenagers found themselves playing videogames on Xbox.

"As always, I won." Taehyung said with a smirk. Jimin just sulked silently thinking how to defeat Taehyung.

But the thunderstorm destroyed his thoughts.

"I guess it will be raining soon... Chim stay here till the rain's gone, okay?" Taehyung spoke while Jimin nodded.

---

Thunderstorm,

Lightning,

Rain...

It all scared Jungkook.

When he heard the lightning, he quickly covered himself with blankets, wanting to calm himself down. Although other people enjoy the sound of rain and all but Jungkook was scared of it, he hated it. Rainy season was his least favourite season. The dark sky, light rains, lightnings, hearing these all he was paralyzed from fear.

As the sounds grew more clearer and louder, the little boy's crying did too. He can't help but cry whenever it's raining. His doe eyes were filled with tears, cheeks a shade of crimson red from crying badly.

He had developed a little bit of ombrophobia (fear of rain). But shakily, he slept, with dry tears on his face.

-•-•-

Hola 👋🏻
How yall doing?
I love rain tbh but I hate the mud getting on my white dresses.
So we all have a love-hate relationship with rain 🥴
My fav season is winter tbh

What's your opinion on rain and what is your fav season?

N e gays,,,

#peaceout ;3