chapter 2

Everyone is running here and there because their boss is coming to visit after 3 months.

          He likes tidiness and punctuality and very strict and beast when it comes to work .

          Here we go our hero Mr. Vikranth is here. He is the MD of multi national company and Some hotel businesses. He does business to convert black money into white.
         He is checking the office and employees behavior towards work because he can't tolerate negligence and laziness in work. He is the name of perfection and dismisses anyone who doesn't meet his expectations that's why he is called beast.

Vikranth pov:
                       Finally after 3 months of campaigning and making our party win again I came to my office which we use to convert black money into white money. I am the great Vikranth who is the son of chief minister of telangana. I studied political science in London university and I am the topper of our batch. I always get what I want either by hook or crook . People calls me beast because I am very cunning and don't hesitate to go any extent to get my desired things though I don't kill often but almost make them see the hell.

          I am friendly to my family and friends but for others I am devil ,I can't tolerate any indiscipline. Being the son of CM I have more responsibilities towards party as I am the heir.

          Now I have to go to college tomorrow a conference. This conference will benefit me  because it will increase my reputation in students and I will be the role model to them as I am young . Now I have to prepare for tomorrow.

Author note:
Hey guys thanks for your support . I didn't expect this much response from u guys .your support make me write everyday . I know I write not much in every chapter as u know it's my first story so UT takes some time to me. Give your support to your author guys.

So now guys the most awaited chapter is coming tomorrow.
Can't wait to see how our hero racts when he sees our heroine.
Bye