chapter 21

Her thoughts are conflicting with one another and she don't know which path she should choose because now she is feeling all her paths are closed. so without thinking anything she took an auto and told her destination.

       She came to her destination which is a park near her hostel because she know when he gets to know about her disappearance he will be mad at her disrespect ,so to avoid unnecessary talk with him she selected this place and she also don't want to see his face now ,she just want some peace to think about her future. She also switched off her phone.

         When she saw her surroundings she saw some people here and there and they are looking happy to her , before he came to her life she is also like them who has full of life. Now thinking about her life she has to think 100 times before doing anything or talking to anyone because she has one unwanted possessive man behind her who thinks of her as his most beloved possession.

            She has many dreams to achieve and she wants to do more things in her life, now she don't know what will happen to her dreams ? Will she achieve them or not?.

      She want one shoulder to share her anguish but she  can't share her pain with anyone which will put her into trouble.

       She thought his parents will reject her so he will leave her but his parents accepted her within minutes. What she don't understand is why his parents and Vikranth liked her instantly. But now she don't want to think anything, she want some happy and peaceful moments now.

         When she roamed her eyes here and there she saw some children playing but then she again thought why their parents allowed them to play at this time which is near to afternoon.

       So she went to them and asked " kids if you play at this time you will get ill ,so go home and play there".

       One of the children told her " akka see the weather is cool now and today is holiday also that's why we are playing please akka we don't want to go from here and our parents also near so don't think about us akka let us enjoy". She was dumbfounded by the answer

       She smiled at their answer and asked them " can I play with you guys please pretty please ".

       Then the children acted like they are thinking and they talked with themselves in hushed tone then one of the children came to her and told her " okay akka we will let you play but on one condition you have to buy us some chocolates in return if you agree to this only then we will let you play with us otherwise no".

        Then with smiling face she also acted like she is thinking then suddenly she told them " OK I agree "

        With her answer they jumped in happiness and told her how to play the game  and the rules to follow.

             After a long time she is laughing forgetting everything.

        When the game is about to over all are fighting with themselves as they all saying " you cheated and I won " including our heroine whose heart is also like a child .

       When everyone is tired of their arguing they all sat on the ground with tired expressions then everyone except our Shreya is looking at one another then suddenly every child shouted for chocolates and our Shreya closed her ears because of their loud shouting.

       With a smiley face she went to the nearby shop and brought some chocolates then she gave them chocolates then sat with them again and everybody is eating their chocolates with a smiling face .

      While eating the chocolate she is happily chatting with them without knowing the upcoming storm.

Note :

I know it is a small chapter but I want to end it with happily smiling Shreya . That's why I sm stopping here but don't worry  I will give an update within three days.

Thanks for all your support . I am very happy that now our story is getting popular as it is getting more views ,votes, and comments . Thanks yaar just give me all your support to this author and I will give my best .

Please vote, share and comment.
Take care.