chapter 26

Unknowingly our innocent shreya selected a ring for Vikranth. There Vikranth also selected a beautiful ring.

        Shreya thought he will get mad after seeing the ring but what our shreya dont know is that whatever she select for him that is very special for him. So Vikranth liked the ring instantly and which shocked the shreya is he smiled by  looking at the ring .

         Shreya thought it is all over now , so she started to say " can I leave now? Like u said I selected one ring , so my job is done and we can be part our ways from now on ".

    He is just watching her because how can someone be so innocent that don't understand another one's feelings that she can't understand his true feelings how can she believe that he will leave her uff his innocent bangaram can believe anyone ,ok to achieve somethingwe have to do something and like elders said " vandha abadhalu adaina oka pelli chayavachu ( we can do marriage by saying hundred lies )" its time to say another one but its not a complete lie just her to know something she is missing.

         He told her " bangaram I told you to before that you need to come to penthouse to clarify things between us so let's go to our sorry my penthouse to start our new life ". When he saw her confused expressions he again clarified by saying " I mean we need to clarify certain things to my parents right to start our relationship a fresh from tomorrow and it need both of us so first of all we will go there and tell them everything then you can go I will not stop you but will drop you ,  please don't argue with me as after sometime our relationship will change ,so come with me bangaram ".

         Shreya didn't get his real intentions so sheagreed his demand and like he said he told her previously about going to his farmhouse but in her happiness, her little brain forgot it.

         They both sat in his car and new songs are coming in his car and our innocent shreya happily listening the songs forgetting about Vikranth. Shreya for the first time hot relaxed in his presence because she totally believed that he will leave her.  Vikranth is observing her every small actions and liked her carefree nature now , he wants her to be like this From a long time but Shreya always either frightened or crying in his presence.

       But he is also sad because she is happy while thinking that he will leave her . He don't know what will she do after knowing his real intentions but he can't change his mind and the decision is made and no one can change his mind.

   Both are in their world of thinking about their future . One thinks he can change the world and everything is fair in love and war and but the other one thinks everything is going on her liking now. Let's see what will happen now and who will win in their love and hate battle.

Note:

Thanks for your support guys.
Please share your valuable thoughts in their upcoming life.
I hope I didn't disappoint you guys by my writing.
I know it's a small chapter but your author is not well so try to understand .
Please tell me if anyone of you read my story in Webnovel. Please.

Please vote, share and comment.
Bye take care.