chapter 4

With my baby thoughts i came to the college and some students welcomed me with bouquets but I don't know why I felt like my baby is here. Wherever i see a white churidar i feel like she is her but when I see her face i feel disappointed. Here also I saw one girl and got the same feeling but i shrugged it off immediately because of my past experiences.
       We reached the hall and the principal started the speech. After his speech and praising me he invited me to the stage and I started my speech about youth responsibilities towards society and how to improve their skills for better opportunities. 
       And then i asked the students they can ask me any doubt then some students asked me their doubts and I answered them without any interest because my brain  revolves around my baby whose name I don't know till now.
          But suddenly I heard one melodious voice from last seats of the room then I immediately raised my head and my world stops then and there is my baby girl standing and asking her question but my full focus is on her moving lips and expressive eyes. I want to hold her and feel her but i can't do anything because it will tarnish my reputation and I don't want that but then suddenly she stopped and looking at me like she wants something from me but I don't get what it is. Then my pa came and interrupted my thoughts by saying I need to answer her question then I came from my lala land and then composed my posture but u see I can't answer her question as I didn't hear anything. 
            So I need  to manage before i make myself fool , so i said to my doll " wow u asked a very intelligent question and I am impressed by ur question that's why I am thinking , why don't you ask again so that everyone can hear it again and remember ur question  ba..." and  I stopped myself before uttering baby.
              My baby face light up as I praised her question and i want to see her face like that only and I want to be the reason only me not others. Am I becoming possessive. It's OK for my love I can become anything and do anything.
            My bangaram(gold) said "  as we are talking about social responsibility, many of us are wasting food even though we don't want to because we don't know how and where to keep excess food and how to make poor people eat that food. So I am asking you sir will you find a way to not waste the food because in our country many people are not getting atleast two meals a day and malnutrition, if you provide a source to store the food we can provide atleast half of them food . it is our responsibility to make everyone eat healthy food."
           After her question I got immense respect towards her because she thought about others health where as everybody is thinking about themselves only. As I heard and thought of her question I instantly got a solution, it's my responsibility to give everything what my love asked and this is the first thing she asked from me so i will grant her wish.
            " ur question just made me amazed and ur thoughtfulness made me think the bright future of our nation that u students will bring by discoving new methods. As to answer ur question yes we are wasting food. In our country we have plenty land to soil but now the increasing prices decreases the chances of poor people buying and the outcome is only poor people couldn't buy two meals per day. So our government full focus is on controlling the prices and provide everyone healthy food, for that now I announce a new food project with slogan " save food save lives" and for that we install storage fridges and people who have excess food can keep their food there and the needy people can come and eat them and to Make it success we need your support and we have to promote it by using every source,so that everyone know about it and use it. lastly I want to thank that girl for this project ". By this I completed my speech and eagerly waiting to know her name and her touch.

               Now the host asked my baby onto the stage and she is coming like an angel and now she is standing near me and I can't describe the feeling now I am getting by seeing her smile at me  and I am proud of myself because I am the reason for her smile and in future also I will be the reason for her smile , now I am also smiling by looking at her like a teenager but then I composed myself because I don't want my baby think of me like a fool . Now I believe why my friends said love makes the people mad and makes them do anything for their  loved one's happiness now look at myself
for my love I instantly thought one project and going to implement it.

          my baby introduced herself as Shreya and final year MBA student and like her voice her name is also nice, I instantly extended my hand for hand shake . As u people know that I want to touch my baby and feel her and my baby innocently with happy face gave her hand into mine which I don't want to leave anytime . Her hands are very smooth and I want to hold them for some more time but she took it away instantly and now I know my baby name so I can get her information by my souces and I  appreciated her for her thoughtful nature and she also thanked me for which I am very happy and she went away like that.