chapter 11

After entering to the hospital he adjusted his mask and his eyes searched for someone. when he found her and saw her condition he got pain in his heart  because there sat his jaan with trembling hands and legs covered in woollen shawl. She is with her friend Priya , who is also worried for her.

        He wants to be near her, console her but no seat is vacant in both the sides of her ,so he waited for two minutes but then his patiency went into air then an idea popped into his head , to implement that idea he called one nurse and bribed her , next that nurse called the next person of Shreya then her next place became vacant.

          Then he sat next to her and observed her and felt pity for her. He wants to hold her hand but then he stopped himself because it is crowded.

             A nurse came and called for Shreya then she along with Priya went inside doctor's room. He also wants to go but controlled himself then he again called the same nurse whom he bribed earlier and asked her to follow his Shreya and let him know the details of her health condition.

             When they came out of doctor's cabin he asked the nurse to divert her friend priya for Some time so that he can talk with her alone,  like a greedy person she listened and did everything what he said to her. What they both didn't understand is what will happen to that poor soul who is already ill. 

             The nurse then gave prescription paper to Priya and send her by saying these are urgent and so Priya went away by leaving Shreya alone.

             Then the nurse came to Shreya and told her she needs Celine , by saying this she  took her to one room which is at one corner and then told her she is going to take celine from her friend, until u can wait here then left her there. She closed her eyes
out of tiredness and medicine effect.

        After 1 or 2 mins Vikranth entered her room and saw her closed eyes ,so he silently went to her and sat on her adjacent chair. He then observed her more keenly and found guilty because he knows he is the reason of her condition if he didn't force her then she wouldn't be in this condition and that alone thought made him more guilty but what will he do whenever she is around he can't control himself , being a controlling and manipulative person he can't be loose with her but now he understood that he need to control himself otherwise this naive and sensitive person can't tolerate him.

            With all these thinking he put his hand in her hand and started to caress her palm and told her " sorry bangaram I don't know that u are this much weak girl that my one stunt made u admit in hospital, I promise you my doll I will Try to control my anger infront of you, please recover soon I can't see you like this please" and then automatically two tears escaped from his eyes.

        Due to his talking her sleep broke and when she opened her eyes she got shocked and her eyes immediately searched for her friend priya, when she didn't find her friend she got panicked and started to get down.
Then she realized he hold her hand and it reminded her about previous night .

          As usual he is observing her expressions and he didn't leave her hand.

Note:
Thanks for your support guys.
Get ready to know different shades of Vikranth.
Please comment, vote and share my story.