chapter 28

After reaching the penthouse Vikranth parents were shocked because they also not don't know about the engagement. Moreover Vikranth is their only son and like every parent they also have some expectations towards their son's marriage but here his only son is taking every decision on his own .

Now they became relatives in their own son's engagement ceremony because they don't know anything about the engagement, so they thought to ask him why did he take the decision in his own .

So when they reach the hall of the penthouse they called him " Vikranth, Vikranth where are you ? .

Vikranth knows his parents will ask hi. Questions but he also know that they won't stop his engagement because they love him beyond limits and he knew how to convince them.

So Vikranth came to them very casually like he did nothing and asked them " Nanna and amma ( dad and mom) why are you shouting and why are you angry".

For whole one minute they don't talk to their son ,just looked at his face but when they don't get any reaction from him his father asked him " why Vikranth? Did you think that we won't accept your wish but we wholeheartedly accepted shreya na then why did you take this decision hurriedly without telling us. Doesn't we have any right in your life Vikranth tell us .?"

Vikranth expected this reaction from his parents because every parent will react like this when they know suddenly their son is getting engaged without telling them prior. As we all know he is master in manipulation so he knew how to convince them and he already prepared for it.

So Vikranth told them " it's not what you think mom and dad and it's not me who wants to do engagement hurriedly, yes it's Shreya's decision. Today She told her parents that she loves me and her parents didn't accept our relationship ,they scolded her. They are not believing me and our relationship and they told her, they will come and take her with them then she pleaded them not to take her that she wants to complete her education , then her parents put one condition that is to leave me otherwise they will take her with them. So to stop them from coming she agreed but she knows her parents will never accept me as I am a politician . that's why she wants to do the engagement ".

His parents were shocked but they quickly came from the shock then his father started to say " son listen to me you young people won't understand anything, you will take the decision in anger then later feels sad . First let We elders will talk to each other, then will take the decision. why we take it in hurry and most importantly we can't snatch their rights in anger . Shreya is their only daughter when they know the truth of your secret engagement they will feel cheated and it will not good for you both. Let your mother talk to shreya and she will try to convince her. So listen to me once."

Then his mother said " kanna( nickname) your father is saying the truth, we can't do the engagement without her parents and your this secret engagement will create havoc in public ,so I will talk to shreya and don't try to stop me ".

Saying this she went from there to talk to Shreya.

As usual Vikranth looks casual because he anticipated this. So he already prepared shreya for this.

His mother entered Shreya's room and there shreya sat like a doll . Shreya didn't notice her asshe was in other world thinking of Vikranth threats to her family and about her family's reaction when they finds about her secret engagement.

When the beaticians noticed Vikranth's Mother arrival they told shreya then only shreya noticed her.

Shreya remembered Vikranth's words " if you don't act like a happy bride or try to tell my mother anything about my doings then I will do anything to your parents. so behave properly and behave ". She smiled at his mother and stand on her feet then went to her.

His mother was just looking at her because despite her showing she is happy but her happiness is not reaching her eyes. She thought she is missing her parents afterall who won't miss their parents in their engagement or any important occasions.

His mother told the women who are present in the room to leave them alone . So they left them now tension was rising in the room.

Shreya don't know why she told the beaticians to leave and what she wants to talk alone with her . Now She is feeling tensed from inside because her one wrong word can shatter her happy family. So to save her family she is ready to play a tole as a happy bride and to tell a bunch of lies.

So she started to say " namaste aunty. ? Saying this she went tonher for touching her feet as a respect but she was stopped in middle. His mother hugged her by saying "you are not my daughter in law because you will be my daughter and daughters don't touch feet, they hug their mother. "

" Shreya please tell beta are you happy with this engagement "

Shreya was flabbergasted by this question because in this whole world she never thought that his mother will ask this question. But she covered her expression by smiling and then she took his mother hands in her hands and told her " aunty I am happy and this engagement is going with my consent ".

His mother told her " beta understand decisions can't take out of anger or anything specially marriage related decisions. Vikranth told me that you want this engagement to be done quickly that's why he is doing all this but think beta when your parents get to know about this they will be heartbroken as you are their only daughter, so they obviously have some expectations from you. Of you want we can go to your parents home then talk to them. So think before things go out of hands".

After hearing his Mother's words shreya understood everything that buffalo (Vikranth) used her name to convince his parents. She wants to tell his mother that it's your son's decision not mine but she controlled herself and acted according to Vikranth's direction.

" aunty I know I took this decision quickly but aunty i didn't take this decision out of anger or anything because i know my parents well. They don't understand easily. They are orthodox and they think love marriages are not for us ,when they heard that I love Vikranth they taunt me and even told that they will do my engagement with my bava. That's why I took this decision aunty. Please understand my situation , I can't think of anyone except Vikranth ,I will die if i marry someone else aunty. Please don't stop this engagement aunty".

Shreya can't believe herself that she told lies after lies like a pro. Wow now she also became like him. She knows if she didn't convince his mother he don't leave her family and either way he will do this engagement then why risking his parents life, so she used her serial knowledge and told her a story so she could convince.

Vikranth's mother don't know what to tell her to convince her but when she saw Shreya's innocent face she understood the gravity of the situation, her eyes are telling how much she loves Vikranth. So she gave up and hugged shreya lovingly.

She told Shreya "my son is lucky to have you in his life and welcome to our family dear . Get ready for the engagement ".

Note:
I know it's been long but my situation is not supporting me to give you any update.

Thanks for ur patience.

Please vote,share and comment guys.

Have a nice day.