chapter 24

While crying silently she is following him. When they reach his car he first sat in the car followed by her .

         He felt hurt and angry at the same time and that too second time in a day . He said start the car to his driver and car speed up .

           When he looked at her side he don't know what to do to her ,here he did nothing to her but she is crying silently then what will she do if he do something to her.

            He is becoming mad minute by minute and her crying face also increasing his temper.

        So without thinking properly he took her arm forcefully and tightly then asked her " why are you crying? Did I do something to you? Please stop crying.  I couldn't handle more ".

         She was terrified of his reaction, right now she can't predict his reaction, if she know that her words made him go mad then she would have shut her mouth but now she can't change the past but to cry on her fate.

          Due to fear She stopped her crying instantly . He told her " I thought to talk to you happily  and share my happiness with you but what you did? you ran from there  that too crying.  You know how much angry I was ? And i was tensed like hell? If my guards didn't follow you and didn't tell me about your whereabout I don't know what have i done . When I know about location and I came from there leaving everything behind and till I saw your smiling face I was tensed but then also I forgiven you because your smile turned all my anger into happy but then also you have to said those words hurting me again and making me anger agian ". He said

       She don't want to respond because if she respond he will do something, it's good if she sit quite and listen his words .

        Her silence made him more angry " answer me something Shreya,  why did you say those words. How much I tried I couldn't take your words from my mind. What should I do to make you believe my love for you?."

           Finally she thought to answer his questions because she is tired of him and his nonsense talking . She don't want to think anything and she want to make him understand that all will not go in his way like he wanted.

         So she said " look Vikranth as I said earlier I don't have any feelings for you and you are just forcing me . I don't want a controlling person in my life as my life partner and what did you do to make me feel special in your life other than forcing me and controlling me. I never felt love by your words or with your actions, you  always made me fear towards you not any affection or love. Did you hear except fear I don't have any feelings towards you. Your presence makes me weak .today you also involved your parents and I thought they will reject me but they also accepted me instantly. You even put secret body gaurds to know my every action. Who are you to me ? You don't have any right to take decisions in my life . Its my life and i will do and talk  and enjoy with anyone ."

       She didn't stop there and out of anger she said all her feelings because she is shattered her like all hopes shattered ,so she  again continued

     " If I get a chance the first thing i will do is going from here and ha I will marry the person who respects me and of course you are not the person. I reject you Mr. Vikranth , yes I reject you and I don't want to be with you now or ever and one day i will leave you see ".

        She don't know how and from where she got this courage and now she is feeling light because now she let all her anger and sad out. She know that she awakened his beast side but she want him to experience her anguish and now she did.

      She is waiting for his outburst now.

Note:

Let's see what will he do next.

Please vote, share and comment