chapter 9

My mind went blank when I saw his face and a wave of questions came in my mind. Was he angry on me about asking to help poor people in public,  omg what should I do , should I need to apologize to him? Why did I ask that question. Before my brain think more he answered my unasked questions by shocking me more and I don't know his answer changes my life and his one confession will make my dreams shatter.

     he said  " Hey don't worry I won't do anything to you, I took you here forcefully and for that I am sorry but ur actions made me do it so it's ur fault also because u r alone and listening songs by not paying attention to outside world what if some drunken people comes and do dirty with you and I can't think of anything happens to you because I love you yes love at first sight . The moment  i saw you my heart started to beat fastly and my eyes wants to see you only and my ears wants to hear your voice only. And i want all your attention and care, I want to become your world which you already are for me, i can't wait to have you in my life but i know i have to as you have to finish your exams but we can get to know each other in these months and make our relationship strong,  what you say"

      After his love confession my heartbeat increased rapidly, when he said all those words I saw something else other than only love but I couldn't point it now and I don't know what to do to make him understand that I don't love him and he is saying that this kidnapping happened because of me ,seriously what is my crime if i want fresh air and my friend is sleeping already, so i came alone for just 5 mins , he also saying about making relationship strong, about which relation he is talking clearlywe don't have any relation and i don't want in future also.

         I also think he indirectly talked about marriage andhe said he will wait for completion of my studies but did he ask about my consent in anything and the answer is a big  no, I don't want any controlling and selfish person in my life who only thinks of himself but not others feelings, so out of anger I said what came in my mind without thinking the consequences.

So i said  "you are Vikranth the future president of xxx party and why are you behind me and u just saw me today's morning only and u love me instantly, how is this possible and  most importantly I don't have any feelings for you and I know I don't love you in future also as i don't believe in love at first sight concept, please leave me and see another girl who is of your status and i can take care of myself ".

            Only if I know my these words would make him angry that much I wouldn't have opened my mouth , after my answer  he laughed and laughed but his laugh looks like he is controlling his anger and I understood I did wrong by saying those words . I should have think properly before saying those words . Now I can't do anything other than waiting for his response which will doom my life.

     He said "remember one thing bangaram(gold) u r mine and don't ever think of another male that is not good for him as I can't do anything to you so I will show my anger on him which obviously u don't like to see. From now on U r my responsibility, I won't let any ant near you let alone a male because from tomorrow onwards wherever u go I will get full details of you and u can say no for anything except my love and care.  Do not disrept me in public but whenever we are alone u can say anything but do not insult my love like you did now. I don't want you to feel suffocated in our relationship and don't tell anyone about me because ultimately u will get the spotlight and my enemies will try to harm you and ha I will meet you everyday and don't try to oversmart by not meeting me, so like a good girl just give me one friendly hug now  so that I can leave you if not I will take it in my way and this car is soundproof no one can hear or see you so don't waste your energy by shouting, think choice is yours" and then he kissed my hand making me shock .

        What he said and did made me froze for some time and when i came back to my senses I started to take off my hand from his hold but he is not releasing my hand but when I saw his expressions I felt like he is enjoying this like a child does then my eyes started their job by pouring a lot of water out of them. When he looked at my tears I saw some pain in them.

             I thought he will leave me but he didn't instead he pulled me towards himself ,so I directly landed on his torso, he took the advantage of my situation and he forcefully hugged me. I cried more but he didn't leave me.

             He then kissed my head and hugged me tightly and my tears are flowing continuously. I know he is enjoying this situation but I am near to panic attack ,then  he left me.

              I scooted to the window and cried on my ill fate. I don't know will he leave me or kidnap me . Now I'm terrified of my life and dignity. I don't know what more he will do to me. Before my thinking goes out of limit he started to say.

         He said"don't cry I won't do anything and will leave you ,first clean your face by tissue which is near you and  listen carefully don't deny me anytime , see if you would have given me hug by yourself and didn't take time ,i didn't have to force you but you took time and tried to go away me  that act of your's provoke me that's why I did force you . Remember one thing never question my love and care towards you because I know I genuinely love you and you will also believe me one day and accept my love as noone can't resist true love more time and my charms also." He then winked at me.

           I know whatever he is saying is all lies because if you love truely then you won't make your loved one's hurt , see he is not only making me cry but also forcing himself on me and wants to control my life.

      Also  I am sure he never finds faults in himself bacause here he is doing all wrong by forcing but he putting all the blame on me, who will hug their kidnapper on their own. that's why i don't believe anyone easily. 

    Now I know I will not love him and he installed so much fear inside me instead of love.

         I think his speech never ends because he again started to say something.

He said " last but not least don't forget to meet me tomorrow if you not then I will not hesitate to force you and you won't like the consequences and don't tell anyone about this as I don't want unnecessary attention and save my number I will call you , don't get shock I have all your details and I will inform you where should we meet and time ,lastly don't come alone at night time bye good night " .

          Then he opened the door and I started to run towards my hostel. i don't know why just before entering the hostel I turned back and saw him looking at me all smiling and I saw him with hate and fear filled eyes.